Your first Nintendo console & handheld?

Discussion in 'Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds' started by Drew, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.
  1. What was your first Nintendo console and handheld?

2. My first Nintendo console I played was the NES. I had three games back then, SMB, Pictionary, and Tetris. Needless to say, at age 5, I primarily played Super Mario Bros. :p Although that was my sister's system, the first console I owned myself was the Super NES. I played Super Mario World and All-Stars so much.

First handheld was a teal Game Boy Color with Pokemon Red.

3. To be honest I can't remember what my first nintendo console was. I feel like I had a console but the first one I can remember is the Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP. Loved playing it so much and I remember playing Need for Speed on it. It's weird how I used to think how great those graphics were and how fun the game was and now playing games GTA V or NFS and seeing the massive, out of this world difference in graphics. Unfortunately I did lose my Gameboy after taking it to school, most likely got stolen :(

4. I bought a Nintendo Wii when I was 15 years old and I already had Nintendo 3DS. At that time I had Mario Kart in for Wii and I loved playing Inazuma eleven sekai no chousen on my 3DS. It is a great game. Probably the greatest game I have ever played.