• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

About Xecuter SX OS, is it worth to buy it now, or should I still wait for the atmosphere?

alinec

Thread starter #1
Hello, as you know, today the Xecuter SX OS is the most popular product for Nintendo Switch, but I am not sure if I should buy it now or still wait for atmosphere? Is there anyone know the main diffrence between them?

And I would like to know if there is a risk to brick or ban via using this product?
I have seen this article here. Thank you to give me some advices.

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Hello, as you know, today the Xecuter SX OS is the most popular product for Nintendo Switch, but I am not sure if I should buy it now or still wait for atmosphere? Is there anyone know the main diffrence between them?

And I would like to know if there is a risk to brick or ban via using this product?
I have seen this article here. Thank you to give me some advices.
Both are software hacks. Don't modify your Nintendo Switch or you risk a ban by Nintendo.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements