• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

AC NL crossing anyone?

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
I'm still playing. If you'd like to cross with me & wanna swap fc's (or if we've already swapped fc's) just post here the time you want to play & I'll do my best to be playing at the set time & will open my gate so we can cross.

So, any one interested in crossing?? :D

I read a user posted review about this game on another page. On the surface, it sounds like a horrible game; however, I seem to feel intrigued for some reason. Maybe I will track down some more reviews, or watch a Youtube video.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #4
Well it's kind of a simulation game. You live among animals as a human & for New Leaf you can add stuff to your town; such as lights, art, benches, & the like. Personally I'd be one to think that if you would enjoy a simulated life in which you live among animals & have your own house as well as being the mayor of your own town.

Personally I enjoy it; but I see it more as a game I can relax with with out any stress on trying to 'beat it' as with other games that are out there. The game is pretty laid back & a lot of fun if you have others who will "cross" with you & thus you using wifi in order to go between you & your friend's towns.

I think it's all up to what kind of games you enjoy & if a sim game is something you'd enjoy: I say give it a shot. :3

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
In my personal opinion, this is the only review you will ever need for Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Warning: Foul language.

Follow the video up with a more extensive review here.

So yeah, it's addicting and it's fun and oh god I can't stop playing it! SAVE YOURSELF! xD

Here's my Friend Code by the way, add me if you care: 1607-3133-5837

Last edited by a moderator:

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #6
But since I've added you already Azriel; are you up for a crossing? ;D

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #8
Well maybe we should schedule a time in witch we could cross with each other? I'm usually playing around 4pm est. What time would be best for you Azriel?

Pikahalf

Verified Member
I'm up for any one who wants to cross who's still actively playing! :D Just shoot me your 3DS fc & I'll give you mine. :cool:

TyranBrulee

Verified Member
I'm not too active anymore because of tomodachi life but I always enjoy visiting towns!
I'll send my fc if you send me yours.

I should fix my town up a little before then, though >_>

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements