• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Add more emojis

MercyValues

It would be cool if we could react with different emojis!

We only have the default ones, how about some Nintendo themed ones?

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::D:oops::rolleyes:o_O

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
It would be cool if we could react with different emojis!

We only have the default ones, how about some Nintendo themed ones?

:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:eek::D:oops::rolleyes:o_O
Simple. Trademark issue. Nintendo is a very heavy Cease & Desist company. It's one of the reasons why the name of the site is "SwitchForum.com." Its also why the design is the way it is. Keep in mind, I also own NintendoNow.com and NintendoRealm.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Erik Major Splatoon 2 updates add new stages, new modes and new ways to splat Gaming News 0
Erik Add a splash of style to your Nintendo Switch console with Joy-Con controllers and straps Gaming News 0
Erik Add a splash of style to your Nintendo Switch console with Joy-Con controllers and straps Gaming News 0
A Add me and you get free pie :3 Friend Exchange 1
Fume I'm New, Please add me!!! :3 Friend Exchange 10
D Add wii u friend Nintendo 3DS Discussion 3
J 3ds Friendcode Exchange Add me Friend Exchange 1
S Add Me as a Friend Friend Exchange 8
bubbles add my friend code Friend Exchange 1
D Please add Nintendo 3DS Discussion 3
Erik Fire Emblem Heroes: a whole new story + more events in the latest update Gaming News 0
Erik Team Rainbow Rocket, Legendary Pokémon and more revealed for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon... Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch update brings video capture and more Gaming News 0
Erik Fire Emblem Heroes: a new update and more events Gaming News 0
Erik Beyond the ultra wormholes! More new details revealed for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon... Gaming News 0
Erik Free demos for Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition and more great games Gaming News 0
Erik Redeem your My Nintendo points for new Star Fox themed rewards and more! Gaming News 0
Erik Free demos for Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition and more great games Gaming News 0
Erik Redeem your My Nintendo points for new Star Fox themed rewards and more! Gaming News 0
Erik New interviews about Super Mario Bros.: How Mario got his raccoon tail and more Gaming News 0
M How many of you agree that smartphones need RAM more than 2GB? Off Topic Lounge 0
Erik More new Pokémon and features announced for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Gaming News 0
Erik First-partner Pokémon evolutions, a special demo version and more announced for Pokémon Sun... Gaming News 0
Erik New details and more differences between Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon revealed! Gaming News 0
Erik New Pokémon - Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Morelull and more Alolan Pokémon Variants - Revealed... Gaming News 0
Erik Evolved Forms of Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie and More Mega-Evolved Pokemon Revealed Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Delivers More Downloadable Fun, from Darts to Monstrous Disguises Gaming News 0
Erik No More Teachers, No More Books - Give These Great New Games a Look Gaming News 0
Erik Download New BIT.TRIP Kicks, Speeding Karts, Magic Castles and More Gaming News 0
Erik Load Up on Excitebike Action, Musical Plankton and More Gaming News 0
Erik Free update adds even more drag-and-match puzzle fun Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo 2DS delivers even more value as suggested retail price drops to $99.99 Gaming News 0
Erik Are you more like Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright? Take our test! Gaming News 0
Erik New stages and more for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Gaming News 0
thepieeatingjay Which game is more important, Smash Bros or Mario Kart Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
Erik Are you more like Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright? Take our test! Gaming News 2
Erik Wii U system update adds Quick Start menu and more Gaming News 1
YoshiBigBucks Need friends for ACNL, Mario Games, Luigis Mansion, DK games, and more Friend Exchange 5
F Re-Tail Guide: Flea Market & More Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
D_Andrew_G Flipnote Studio 3D and more FC exchange! Friend Exchange 11
F Pikmin 3: New Characters+More Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F Making NEW Members more at home Forum Suggestions and Support 7
F Mario Golf: World Tour: Online, and More Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F Should there be MORE in SSBB Activity? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 3
F Online Multiplayer, AND More: LM Dark Moon Nintendo 3DS Discussion 4
F Can it GET any more Epic? Gaming News 3
F One More Question about Online Data from Wii Nintendo Wii U Discussion 4
F One More Wii Update Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 1
F U.S. Getting MORE Wii U's? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F White 3DSXL Bundle, and MORE, Coming to AUS/NZ Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2