• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Addictive PC Games?

FyreeTSG

Banned
What are some of the MOST Addictive PC Games?

The Sims---by far one of the most-addictive games...

OH, and Bookworm/Bejeweled(but thats probably cause I'm a Puzzle Game junkie)

Pocketim

Verified Member
Spiral Knights on Steam is really addicting, until you realize you have to constantly pay to play with real-life currency if you want to get the best weapons/equipment and play more than one dungeon a day. If it wasn't for that, I can see it being one of my favorite computer games.

Altitude can also be pretty addicting. It's one of those games you mean to just play for a few minutes, and then end up playing for much longer.

EDIT: Oh, and how could I forget Sim City? There's a sense of satisfaction to watching your town grow bigger and bigger as you play more, then destroying it and starting again.

FyreeTSG

Banned
I love Sim City....I played it a ton back in Middle School
Me and my friends would build a new city, and see how many ways we could decimate it

JackitK

There was this game called The Movies I used to be really into. It was a lot more fun than it sounds. It really just drew me in. :)

FyreeTSG

Banned
Me and my sister used to always play Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and Carmen Sandiego all the time--which got pretty addictive to be honest

SHADOWEDINSHRED

My addictive game was The Lord of the Rings: Conquest.
I was on it literally all day and night... I remember it was over 500 hours in a few months...

Mason

Verified Member
Duh! Minecraft obviously. I've played this game for like half a day straight before and didnt wanna quit them. I only quit to eat and sleep. When I woke up I started playing it again. It's just one of those games.

Mason

Verified Member
Ehh. X Bow is better than iPod/iPhone version, but is nowhere near the PC game. Because PC is the original so just by origin it's gonna be better. Plus it's farther ahead, more items, and easier gameplay.

Mason

Verified Member
X Box doesn't even come close to PC version. I mean X Box version is made for noobs because most of the people tha play it hav never played or heard of the PC version, which is the original. And they think it's sonawesome and cool and there so good at it, but really they don't know anything abou the game. Plus the gameplay is very limited on what ou can do and what materials and stuff are in the game. So I guess I don't like it because it would be like taking a step back for me. The version on the X Box was where PC was when I first started playing. So I'm used to all the added stuff and wouldn't wanna go back again.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements