• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Animal Crossing 3DS Ideas/Wishes

FyreeTSG

Banned
So--I know I'm not the only one who's eagerly anticipating the launch of ANIMAL CROSSING 3DS next year(yeah, 2012--sorry peeps)...

But now's the time to HOPE that we'll get what will keep us glued to the game once we get it.

So--what do YOU want to see in AC3DS?

What ways should they improve the game?

And feel free to just comment, and converse about it here.

I want it NOW!

Improvements:
More Bugs/Fish
Bigger House
More interactive items

queenzelda

Verified Member
Actually I saw a video of what the new Animal Crossing for the 3DS is going to be like & from what I saw: YOU CAN SWIM IN THE WATER! :O

Before you could only play near the water & fish in it. (So lame XD) Now it seems like the characters can swim in it.

I know that I'd like to be able to buy stuff like food. I know that you got cake for your birthday, candy at Halloween, & chocolate at Valentines.. So getting a chance to be able to BUY more food besides just being able to buy candy would be a nice add on as well..

JamestheFreak

I wanna be able to make how the house looks on the outside, and not just the color of the roof. Things like what its made of, the windows, ect. And of course no house sharing. Each player gets their own.

FyreeTSG

Banned
well--I know that you start by living in a Tent...
and I know that the House will be ALOT different than in any previous AC games(I'd THINK so anyways)...

I want a car!

JamestheFreak

I want the NES games back from the first AC. (did ACCF have them?)

Also I hope they remove that thing where the grass rots or whatever.

Most importantly, they should add some thing where if you don't play for a long time the town doesn't go into chaos.

FyreeTSG

Banned
yeah--I'm hoping they let you "turn off" the wear-and-tear of your town in general...

I hope they let you choose the hours that Nooks stays open

queenzelda

Verified Member
I want to be able to exchange BUGS/FISH with OTHER players. Do you know how NICE that would be? Being able to get a bug/fish for some one who can't seem to catch the bug/fish themselves & you could trade a bug/fish to them for bells or rare items? Now that would be nice.

FyreeTSG

Banned
I'd LOVE to be able to do a lot more than in ACWW and ACCF...

and I KNOW StreetPass, and the Coins, will be a HUGE part of the game...

Maybe we should expand the 3DS section to include a AC 3D section

FyreeTSG

Banned
Maybe some new upgrades for Nooks--but I know this will be the BEST animal crossing game, cause they're not gonna hold back

And with Streetpass you know you'll be able to get some cool things

FyreeTSG

Banned
I don't see them doing Wii connectivity--saying AC Wild World on DS has connection options w/ ACCF on Wii...

They WILL add some features for Wii U connectivity, as soon as Wii U comes out....cause I can see an Animal Crossing being played on the Wii U controller AND the 3DS at the same time...

FyreeTSG

Banned
you should get ACCF for Wii, which is my most-played game--

but AC3DS looks A LOT better, cause your character actually looks more "human".

check out the Demo video on the eShop, or the videos for it on the Nintendo Channel on Wii

FyreeTSG

Banned
I loved, and was absolutely addicted to ACCF--I played it everyday for the first year I had it...(haven't played it since last August, however)--but I know AC3DS will be as addictive, if not more so...

I want them to include retro games, maybe SNES, or N64 games, you can unlock...
--and be able to do FULL trades w/ people via StreetPass

Like you can request things you need, like furniture, clothes, etc, and turn on streetpass, and when you randomly streetpass w/ people, and one of them has something u need, you can get it...

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements