• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Animal Crossing New leaf design contest

zeke365

I'm looking for designers to due a design for animal crossing new leaf in my town. My town is called Nightvil and zeke365 the name don't ware it out. Since I cant up upload a photo I do my best to describe. When you visit Nightvil go to the camping area and on the left should be a bunch flowers in a round circle, if your near the waterf outntaion then that the wrong way. What I looking for since I can't draw worth darn, is making into an archaeological spot with desert sand and a big black hole in the middle with a white rock in the of the black sort of like it never ending and what I going do is build one of the diggers on top like it digging for something.

Now You will have till June 30 to get your designs in. Now keep your designs in your town and give me your town name, I will go visit your dream town to pick up the design. The one I find closest to my vision will get credited for his or her design in Nightvil and helping Nightvil be a better place.

Pikahalf

Verified Member
But what if my town isn't even close to what yours looks like? I don't have a campsite yet & I just started. I'll try designing something thou; no promises I'm pretty busy with requests. ^.^;

zeke365

Doesn't really matter weather your town is pretty or not but think of this way you get visitor to your town and for before you do the contest at least have the dream suite built because I won't be able to visit your town with out it. Another thing I will need is the town name and mayor name just in case there several towns with the same name. This is just easier to remember instead of dream addresses.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Erik Nintendo launches free update for hit Animal Crossing: New Leaf game Gaming News 0
Erik Visit Nintendo Town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Gaming News 0
Erik It's a new year of school--and Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Gaming News 0
Erik It's a new year of school--and Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Gaming News 0
queenzelda Restarted my Animal Crossing New Leaf town Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
Azriel Delacroix I'm getting Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Christmas! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
queenzelda Creepypasta: Animal Crossing New Leaf (story & idea by me) Writer's Room 0
E Animal Crossing: New Leaf Buddies Friend Exchange 16
lucachristinax Will I be able to buy Animal Crossing:New Leaf from Japan on my English nintendo 3ds? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F Animal Crossing New Leaf Coming to Europe Sooner than US? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F Animal Crossing: New Leaf Nintendo 3DS Discussion 16
N animal crossing cant craft outdoor bath Help Corner 0
M Animal Crossing not saving Help Corner 0
Rayxner Looking for fellow ANIMAL CROSSING: NH players Friend Exchange 1
G Cute Animal Crossing pins Off Topic Lounge 0
Nintendo X Official Thread Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch Games 0
Erik Happy Holidays, Animal Crossing fans! Gaming News 0
Erik Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is available now for your mobile device! Gaming News 0
Erik Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp coming to mobile devices in late November Gaming News 0
queenzelda Animal Crossing Plaza Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
JamestheFreak Animal Crossing is in the Mario universe Nintendo 3DS Discussion 3
Meghan Animal crossing friend codes Friend Exchange 15
D animal crossing wii f.c Friend Exchange 0
queenzelda Animal Crossing thread Video Games 8
Azriel Delacroix Animal Crossing Wild World Help Friend Exchange 1
Azriel Delacroix Animal Crossing House Thread Video Games 2
F First Screenshots: Animal Crossing: Jump Out! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 10
F Finally! New Animal Crossing 3DS Details!! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F Animal Crossing 3DS Ideas/Wishes Nintendo 3DS Discussion 18
SHADOWEDINSHRED Animal Crossing Group? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 16
F Animal Crossing (GC) Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 3
Erik Do the Math - Animal Apps, Toppling Towers and Hungry Penguins Gaming News 0
queenzelda Do you have any animal pictures? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 3
queenzelda AC NL crossing anyone? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 12
queenzelda Time Zone Converter. To help with crossing Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
queenzelda Katie in your town & you need to cross with someone? Post here & arrange a crossing! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
F Wii Speak+Crossing? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 6
F "Crossing"? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 5
N New leaf Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
queenzelda Pikmin 3 house in New Leaf Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
F New Leaf Sales Numbers!! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
G Just got New Leaf Friend Exchange 7
F Realm'Crossers(New Leaf edition) Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
Samus2008 AC: New Leaf Meet-Up thread Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F New Leaf Group Discussion--- Nintendo 3DS Discussion 11
F New Leaf Bugs/Fish List Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
F New Leaf Hints/Tips Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
F YOUR New Leaf Screenshots! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 13