• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Another System Update?

FyreeTSG

Banned
Do you think the Wii will got ONE more System Update before the END of 2011?

What would YOU want to see updated?

I hope we do--especially saying the 3DS will be getting a TON of updates, and it's already Nintendo's new #1 fave.

the Wii needs an update on MANY channels, etc.--(internet!)--but I'd just like something Updated before the Wii is done

JamestheFreak

I want a update to give internet channel the up to date flash, copy & paste, and be able to save and post pics. (could work with SD card)

JackitK

When was the last time we had a system update that was anything more significant than to block hacking? I honestly can't remember myself... :thumbsdown:

JackitK

JamestheFreak said:
We should get an update that gives wii the same or better mii maker as the 3DS.

You know, yeah. That way we actually be able to transfer our Miis back to the Wii after editing them with the new features of the 3DS instead of just waiting around for the next Nintendo home console.

JackitK

FyreeTSG said:
I'm kinda hoping Nintendo would give us atleast ONE more Update for Wii sometime before the end of this year

I'd be surprise if they did if they're really gonna announce the new Nintendo console at E3. It doesn't make much sense from a business standpoint to invest in an update with the current console at the end of its life cycle. Which is a bit sad considering that Nintendo didn't really take much of an advantage with the power to update their console (especially compared to the competition), did they?

FyreeTSG

Banned
well, Wii will still be around for atleast another year--until the NEW console slowly takes the focus away....

it would be a SMART move for Nintendo to give Wii owners atleast one more update until then.

I'd kinda like to see an update that would allow Wii owners to be able to transfer data from console-to-console

JackitK

FyreeTSG said:
well, Wii will still be around for atleast another year--until the NEW console slowly takes the focus away....

it would be a SMART move for Nintendo to give Wii owners atleast one more update until then.

I'd kinda like to see an update that would allow Wii owners to be able to transfer data from console-to-console

Well with the money people have invested into the Wii shop I would assume that they would build the new console around the Wii so we would be able to at least transfer that data. But if not I assume they would have an update like that as well.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Advertising the Site: From Another Perspective Forum Suggestions and Support 5
F Another thought: Forum Suggestions and Support 21
F Pikmin 3 Finally Gets Another View Nintendo Wii U Discussion 6
F Another "Non-Clone" of the GamePad Nintendo Wii U Discussion 6
F Another Use for Wii U USB Ports Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F Wii U: Another Possibility for Sales? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
gamer300 Yep, another newbie. Introductions 6
F Another Confirmed PSASBR Character Sony PlayStation 0
F Another Crash Rumor Sony PlayStation 4
F Another CRASHING Rumor for PSASBR? Sony PlayStation 3
F Another Gaming Company at Risk? Gaming News 6
F Another Studio Gone Gaming News 0
F Another Patent for Wii U Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F Atari Loses Another Gaming News 3
F Another Sony Reveal?? Sony PlayStation 2
F 3DS Gets Another Boost Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F Another Thought: Forum Suggestions and Support 5
Nintendo X Introducing Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Online Nintendo Switch News 0
P Splatoon 2 Hacked; Nintendo's Anti-Cheat System Bypassed Just One Day Before Switch Online Becomes Paid Nintendo Switch News 0
Erik Now available: Use Gold Points on digital games for the Nintendo Switch system Gaming News 0
Erik Bayonetta blasts onto the Nintendo Switch system with two stylish games Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch becomes the fastest-selling home video game system of all time in the U.S. Gaming News 0
Erik The New Nintendo 2DS XL system now available; plus, Miitopia and Hey! PIKMIN are here Gaming News 0
Erik The New Nintendo 2DS XL system now available; plus, Miitopia and Hey! PIKMIN are here Gaming News 0
Erik Frito-Lay's Variety Pack gives away one Nintendo Switch System and game every hour for 6 weeks Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo to launch New Nintendo 2DS XL portable system on July 28 Gaming News 0
Erik Luigi accidentally swaps the colors of the Nintendo 2DS system Gaming News 0
Erik Retro meets modern with the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition Gaming News 0
Erik New Nintendo 3DS XL system inspired by upcoming Pokémon games arrives in stores Oct. 28 Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Reaches Out to First-Time Gamers With New Nintendo 2DS Portable System Gaming News 0
Erik Black is the New Black for the Nintendo 3DS XL System Gaming News 0
Erik System Update Brings Enhancements to Nintendo 3DS Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo 2DS system drops to new low suggested price of $79.99 Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo 3DS System Update Brings Nintendo Network ID and Miiverse Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo 3DS System Update Brings Nintendo Network ID and Miiverse Gaming News 0
Erik Got a new Nintendo system? Use our handy checklist to get the most out of it! Gaming News 0
Erik Wii U system update adds Quick Start menu and more Gaming News 1
Canadian Post Your Oldest Retro System! Video Games 14
Canadian How to perform a Nintendo DSi system Update Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 1
Azriel Delacroix Behold! The PXP Game System! Sony PlayStation 5
Pocketim Ever bought a game for a system you don't own? Video Games 4
F System You Hated? Video Games 4
F Nintendo Cereal System Video Games 4
khary what is your dream game system Off Topic Lounge 6
F Vita System Update 1.81 Online Sony PlayStation 0
Spiral New Friend Request System Site Updates 3
F New Neo Geo System?? Gaming News 7
F Worst Game/System You've Owned? Video Games 7
Spiral Blog System Added, Create Your Own Blogs! Site Updates 4
Pocketim First game for each system you own? Video Games 8