• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask Mason

Mason

Verified Member
Well, my name is Mason. I've been a member here since the day the site was finished, as well as Spiral's two other sites before this one. I'm 15 years old.

My favorite games series is Pokemon, and I also love to play Minecraft, which I'm currently playing with the FTB modpack. I own a Wii, Gamecube, N64, and a DS.

I love Rock music. It's about the only genre of music I listen to. It ranges from Classic Rock to Hard Rock to Blues Rock to Punk Rock to even Funk Rock. I listen to many different artists such as: David Bowie, Aerosmith, the Rolling Stones, New York Dolls, Buckcherry, Velvet Revolver, Alter Bridge, and so many more, but my favorite band overall is Guns N' Roses and favorite musician is Slash.

So let the questions begin!!!!!

Mason

Verified Member
FyreeTSG said:
Do you like the Beatles or Monkees??
Not sure if this is a pick one or the other or if it's just a do I like either of them.

Well, I've heard the Monkees I think once before, but I don't listen to them. The Beatles are ok, but I don't listen to them or think they're as great as everyone else holds them up on a pedestal.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Well I never knew that, I think your name is kewl. Always have. ^^

What's your favorite color?

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
You are sucked into a Role-Playing Game while playing on your video game console, and now you must choose what class you are.

What class would you choose, and why?

Classes:

- Warrior

- Thief

- Mage

- Monk

Mason

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
Well I never knew that, I think your name is kewl. Always have. ^^

What's your favorite color?
Thanks. Favorite color would either be green or orange. Not sure which one though.

Azriel Delacroix said:
You are sucked into a Role-Playing Game while playing on your video game console, and now you must choose what class you are.

What class would you choose, and why?

Classes:

- Warrior

- Thief

- Mage

- Monk
Maybe mage because it would be cool to use magic plus they're usually the most skilled/strongest/coolest.

SirLavos said:
Why use a Zapdos as your avatar? :eek:
It's been that for a while. I made the avi and Zapdos is also one of my favorite Pokemon too.

Mason

Verified Member
FyreeTSG said:
Do you collect anything?
I used to collect Pokemon cards when I was younger. I collect old coins and paper money now. That's about it unless you count my CD collection.

zluigi56 said:
AlienWare Laptop or Razor Blade R2?
Not sure. I would have to do research on both of them to see their equipment and see how good they both are. Whichever one would be better to play games on though is what I'd go with.

Mason

Verified Member
Blitz said:
What Pokemon is your favorite non-legendary?
Hard to say. Don't laugh of some of the ones I really like. I like Scyther, Muk, the Eveelutions, Swellow, and there are lots of others. I have really odd picks.(I tried avoiding starters too.)

FyreeTSG said:
DID YOU JUST SEE THAT!!??
Yes, yes I did. Just shhhh! It's too soon to talk about it.

Mason

Verified Member
Azriel Delacroix said:
Favorite Guns N' Roses song? (Welcome to the Jungle is mine)
Uhh, Welcome to the Jungle is good, but it's just to mainstream for me. I sort of like the lesser known songs. I don't really have a specific favorite. So it would either be Estranged, Coma, or possibly Get In The Ring.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements