• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ask queenzelda

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #42
Yami Yugi said:
Do you have a favorite 3DS title yet?
It's a hard call to make between AC New Leaf and PMD Gates to Infinity I'd say both are my favorites. The others I have are good but as not as addicting... ^^; xD

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #45
Well impo it's not. I like the story, characters, and that you can build your own paradise.

What's boring impo is there being no story and you have to build your own. =p

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #51
Etna said:
What's your favorite smell?
The smell of homemade apple pie getting cooked in the oven. Aww yea: so awesome. ^^

Ichigo said:
Can I get a welcome back hug? ;) XD
Sure! *Hugs* Welcome back! :D

Yami Yugi said:
Do you have a favorite anime character?
Yep; though I have more then one. I'd have to make a LONG list for that though. XD

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #53
JamestheFreak said:
Do you like skeletons?
Yep! I even have 2 favorite skeleton characters: Jack Skeleton: Nightmare Before Christmas, & Jacques LaLean: who's a skeleton character in the Beetlejuice animated series.

Oh wait there's three!! I almost forgot the robot skeleton on the Creig Fergison show: Jeff Peterson.

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
You just got sent to Hell. Choose your torture! Then explain why!

- Tied to a chair and being forced to endure an eternity of lecture from deranged fans explaining why their fan base and shipping is the best choice.

- Holding a portable power sander to your face as your skin regenerates for eternity.

- Thrown into a lake of boiling lava for an eternity.

- Waiting an eternity for your computer to connect to the internet, only to then cut out at the last moment and having to re-connect again.

- Being mercilessly tickled in your worst tickle spots for an eternity.

Last edited by a moderator:

queenzelda

Verified Member
Thread starter #58
Would you like it if this game released in the US? ;)
Hell yea I would. To bad I'll never see that game outside of the US though. XD Welp, looks like LVl-5 canceled the game & had nothing to do with if I wanted it or not: https://www.destructoid.com/level-5-is-terminating-wonder-flick-in-september-291929.phtml

You just got sent to Hell. Choose your torture! Then explain why!

- Tied to a chair and being forced to endure an eternity of lecture from deranged fans explaining why their fan base and shipping is the best choice.

- Holding a portable power sander to your face as your skin regenerates for eternity.

- Thrown into a lake of boiling lava for an eternity.

- Waiting an eternity for your computer to connect to the internet, only to then cut out at the last moment and having to re-connect again.

- Being mercilessly tickled in your worst tickle spots for an eternity.
You are aware that this is a game to play in the games section of the forum & not a question right? :p Though I suppose I'll play along but I'll choose my own means of torture. :p

-Made to watch the Presidential Elections because nothing else is on.
Why? Because I would probably get a really good laugh out of the debate since neither candidate are a real choice. Hillary is dirty & Trump is just an outright joke impo.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements