• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Azriel Delacroix, Real Name, No Gimmicks.

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
Two Playstation Controllers go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside...

Two Playstation Controllers go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside...

Guess who's back.

Back again.

Az's back.

Tell a friend.

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back-

I've become a monster!

Because no one wants to see Az no more, they want Azriel, I'm chopped liver!

Well if they want Azriel, this is what I'll give them-

A little Nintendo bashing ought'a thrill 'em!

So video games that go on and on,

Better than what AVGN rants on,

Though he's such a douche- HEY!

I've come back to write some crap,

While enjoying some awful rap,

It's time to buckle down you see

I've got articles to write on Mario Kart Wii!

So PSN and Wii won't let me be me,

Even though I've downloaded their s.h.i.t for free,

They try to suggest me Mario World 3,

But I'm already hooked on Final Fantasy!

So come on and whine, come on and bitch

Because you know Sony's and Nintendo's gettin' rich

They're suckin' us dry while we try-

A little PlayStation Move in our eyes- F.U.C.K YOU SONY!!!!

Now this looks like a job for me, so everybody, just follow me!

Cause we need a little, controversy, cause it feels so empty without me!

I said!

This looks like a job for me, so everybody, just follow me!

Cause we need a little, controversy, cause it feels so empty without me!

GAMES!

I'm back. Missed me? :p

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
JamestheFreak said:
Sup dude, you're like the only none blind Nintendo fanboy I know here.

Sup James. Heh, well it takes all kinds.

I thought this site was dead though, what with us becoming TheGamersVenue and stuff.

FyreeTSG

Banned
Gamers Venue tried too hard...
and if it weren't for what they "borrowed" from NR, they wouldn't have had ANY content

queenzelda

Verified Member
LOL

Hey you. Been a long time since I saw you around.
Been a long time; but I'm back in town.

:p xD

queenzelda

Verified Member
Not much just finished moving into my new house. I've been a busy girl as of late. xD

How've you been?

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
Not much just finished moving into my new house. I've been a busy girl as of late. xD

How've you been?

Moving can be such a hassle, I hope you made it through the process without any casualties.

As for myself, eh, I've been good. Nothing to complain about.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Azriel Delacroix said:
Moving can be such a hassle, I hope you made it through the process without any casualties.

Yea I got's all my fingers & toes still. XD Just have to do a bit of remodeling. Nothing too big; painting some walls & futch. Nothing too big. xD

That's good. I'm glad to see you outside of a PlayStation forum & joined NR. ^^

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
Azriel Delacroix said:

Yea I got's all my fingers & toes still. XD Just have to do a bit of remodeling. Nothing too big; painting some walls & futch. Nothing too big. xD

That's good. I'm glad to see you outside of a PlayStation forum & joined NR. ^^

I originally came from NintendoWorlds/Wiipals, a Nintendo Focused Site much like this one. It's just my hunger for games goes beyond Nintendo lol.

But I am glad you came out of moving unharmed.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Well not to bash on wiipals.. But I like NR a bit better; at least on NR you don't have to buy a vip badge in order to get respected as a member by the staff. <.< But I digress. (lol)

Yea I too hunger for more games beyond Nintendo. Liek more jrpg games... :G I hunger for more of those kind of games but they are hard to come by any more.. :G

Thanks. I had to move in a sofa the other day. :G That was brutal... o-O XD But I'm ok. ^^

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
May I ask as to how old you are? I know it is rude to ask for a lady's age, so please forgive my rudeness, and my curiosity.

Ah yes, JRPGs, fun little games aren't they? Too bad there's been so few that are quality entertainment lately.

Yes, that is true about NR. I like NR a bit better due to its small forum size and low number of members. Sure there's lacking in quantity and activity, but what we do have is quality to make up for quantity, and everyone knows everyone here; which makes it like a close-knit family of sorts.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Azriel Delacroix said:
May I ask as to how old you are? I know it is rude to ask for a lady's age, so please forgive my rudeness, and my curiosity.
LOL. Well.. Then may I ask you; why is it that every one seems to be so obsessed with some one's age online? Seriously.. You're the second person to ask me what my age is in the last 2 weeks. Age has nothing to do with who I am as a person. I mean hell I could tell you that I'm 18 online & you'd have no proof as to weather I was telling you the truth or not otherwise. So age in truth for any one person online is irrelevant because ppl (can &) will most likely lie to you about their real age anyway. xP

Azriel Delacroix said:
Ah yes, JRPGs, fun little games aren't they? Too bad there's been so few that are quality entertainment lately.
ESPECIALLY any thing from SquareEnix on the higher number Final Fantasy game's of late. Ugh.. <.< You know it's sad when I KNOW how each character will act even BEFORE I ever get to see them introduced IN the friggin game.. <.< So lame. XD

Azriel Delacroix said:
Yes, that is true about NR. I like NR a bit better due to its small forum size and low number of members. Sure there's lacking in quantity and activity, but what we do have is quality to make up for quantity, and everyone knows everyone here; which makes it like a close-knit family of sorts.
Mm yea but too a point. But seeing as I'm a bit of a new face around town; no one here really knows my back story as it were. So in a way I'm kind of like the "mysterious girl" here. ;3 XD

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
LOL. Well.. Then may I ask you; why is it that every one seems to be so obsessed with some one's age online? Seriously.. You're the second person to ask me what my age is in the last 2 weeks. Age has nothing to do with who I am as a person. I mean hell I could tell you that I'm 18 online & you'd have no proof as to weather I was telling you the truth or not otherwise. So age in truth for any one person online is irrelevant because ppl (can &) will most likely lie to you about their real age anyway. xP

I do not know why other people are obsessed with age online, but I for one could care less. I was just curious, that is all. As for "Age has nothing to do with who I am as a person." - I am in complete agreement.

Furthermore if you choose to lie about your age, that is fine too. I cannot force you to tell the truth even though I would prefer it. An answer, even if it false, is still an answer.

But as I said before, it's more curiosity than anything. So do please forgive my rudeness for asking it.

queenzelda said:
ESPECIALLY any thing from SquareEnix on the higher number Final Fantasy game's of late. Ugh.. <.< You know it's sad when I KNOW how each character will act even BEFORE I ever get to see them introduced IN the friggin game.. <.< So lame. XD

Final Fantasy XIII... Just why?

queenzelda said:
Mm yea but too a point. But seeing as I'm a bit of a new face around town; no one here really knows my back story as it were. So in a way I'm kind of like the "mysterious girl" here. ;3 XD

You can be Auntie Cat Lady, that one mysterious aunt that was twice-removed from the family due to her being eccentric. :G

queenzelda

Verified Member
LOL My answer for what my age maybe: you have to get to know me better. ;p

Cause it was lame. :G All in all it's just SquareEnix trying to show that they'd rather be creating movies & not games.

Actually I was talking about the mysterious girl from Final Fantasy 4 After Years. :p I has no cat's just a husband & he's just furry enough for me thnx.