• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Best Mario Power-Up?

bejay-star

Verified Member
Fire! Becouse fire burns things down... I do love fire...
Since my first mario game fire wus my favorit i really like fire

aboleth_lich

Verified Member
I vote for Super Mario Bros 3's Tanooki Suit as the greatest power-up from any of the Super Mario Bros games.

Like Super Mario Bros 3's Raccoon Leaf, it gives Mario the ability to swipe and fly with his tail. On top of that, it also gives Mario the additional ability to briefly morph into an innocuous, unassuming statue immune to damage.

I also have to give honourable mentions to two additional items from Super Mario Bros 3:

1) The P-Wing, which let Mario easily fly through an outdoor level, safely high above its dangers.

2) The Warp Whistle, which let Mario jump ahead to another world.

genevb

Verified Member
Fire thrower was the best, oldie but goldie. It always has been easier for me to play it with standard powers rather than with advanced ones. Be right back, I think I'm going to play a little bit Super Mario. I just got nostalgic.

thepieeatingjay

Verified Member
I think the best power up was the feather. It was first introduced in Super Mario World. The feather enabled you the ability to fly. And if you actually held the jump button, it allowed you to float.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements