• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Best Pokemon Game?

Friik

Verified Member
It's between PKMN Yellow or the original G/S series.
I found Yellow a bit more challenging.

G/S had good replay value, they were real long.
16 badges to collect there, it was good for it's time.

Mason

Verified Member
I'd like to know what makes Yellow a better game. I know it was a special edition but why?

Goku

Verified Member
Mason said:
Chubby Pikachu?
On Yellow the Pikachu follows behind you, Jesse and James are in it, your rival starts with an Eevee instead. You can get all 3 starters, and the Pokemon graphics are changed.

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #15
now that Black & White are out--any changes in your opinions??

I'd still say the original games on GB, saying they STARTED the World's obsession

JackitK

FyreeTSG said:
now that Black & White are out--any changes in your opinions??

I'd still say the original games on GB, saying they STARTED the World's obsession
Well I don't know if it's a new favorite but but Pokemon Black/White are defiantly up there in my top 3 favorite Pokemon generations and defiantly within my top 10 favorite Pokemon games.

Oh that reminds me of Pokemon XD, pretty underrated if I say so myself and easily one of my top 5 favorite Pokemon games of all time.

Red and Blue may have the honor of starting the craze but when you play them today you realize how underwhelming and glitchy(Missanigo anyone?) they are compared to current Pokemon games. I played through the Elite Four in my Red game and they actually tried to heal their Pokemon with a Super Potion. .__. Glad that was fixed in the remake. And they've really have improved the gameplay over the years.

Though I'm not saying the originals are bad, if they were bad I would of never got into Pokemon and perhaps gaming in general. But Pokemon Black and White actually feels like the most original sequel to the main generations game since at least the 2nd generation itself. :)

I feel I need to spend a bit more time with the game before having solid opinions of Black/White VS other Pokemon games though.

Mason

Verified Member
Yeah, Black and white isn't my favorite but definately up there. Some of the pokemon aren't that game though. I lke that this generation is made a little tougher than the older ones though but there not so tough you can't beat.

SoulNinja

Verified Member
Gold, Black, Yellow, Ruby, Platinum, any Ranger games, Rumble, Mystery Dungeon, and Diamond. Basically all of them.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements