• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Best Stages?

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
What are the BEST Stages in SSBB?

I love Green Hill Zone, the Mushroomy Kingdom stages, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Onett from SSBM, Yoshi's Island(SMW) from SSBM---most SSBM stages infact...

Volke

Verified Member
Im a tourney person, so I pretty much prefer any stage without and pitfalls and is stationary(like Battlefield and Final Destination)

Mason

Verified Member
Yeah I like that ability. Not to get off topic but I wish you could use your made stages. I could show you some of the ones I built there pretty cool.

Sage1400

FyreeTSG said:
I love the Metal Gear stage--mainly cause I love destroying the walls :D
I love it because you can do infinites against it

Mason said:
Yeah I like that ability. Not to get off topic but I wish you could use your made stages. I could show you some of the ones I built there pretty cool.
you can....its called hacks :p

TopherD05

FyreeTSG said:
i prefer Brinstar out of all the Metroid stages

I love the Bridge level from LoZ:TP....
yes i really like the bridge level too and the Hyrule temple from Melee. Also probably the animal crossing stage as well.

Sage1400

norfair is legal in MLG tournies I think, but not the other major ones outside MLG. MLG has some weird stage lists usually, I dont know. I think they're both fine, although I like brinstar more

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements