• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Black OR White?

Friik

Verified Member
I have both reserved already.
One is for my younger sibling like always.

Phoenix

JamestheFreak said:
Neither, I don't feel like buying a rehash with the worst pokemon designs ever.
Lolwut

I ain't getting it either :G
But, IF I did, it would be black :p

Mason

Verified Member
I'm getting white just becaused its legendary looks way better than black legendary.

JackitK

JamestheFreak said:
Neither, I don't feel like buying a rehash with the worst pokemon designs ever.
Meh, I still believe that the story and freshen gameplay for this one is still gonna make up for any problems with the style of the Pokemon. But I'm being a bit of a hyporcite 'cause I'm not gonna buy either Black or White... I think I'm gonna wait until the gray version comes out, or whatever they decide to call the 3rd game they always release about 3 months to a year or so after the first 2 games of a Pokemon generation. xD

Mason

Verified Member
Yeah but most people I know said they're getting Black so I think White will be the rarer one of the two.

Mason

Verified Member
Yea you could just get what pokemon you like from one game on the other if you wanted that way. It would probaly make it easier that way too.

Mason

Verified Member
2 more days! I can't wait to get it. I won't get it on launch because I'll be in moblie for Beta Club but hopefully when I get back they'll still have a copy of white in stock.

JackitK

Yeah I just bought the game today... out of impluse? I don't know there's just too much promotion all over the place and I couldn't stand not getting it.. :(

Mason

Verified Member
I'm dying over here not being able to get it today. I've got to save my money for Beta Club convention so. Yea it sucks both were at the same time. I'd been saving up for the game too.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements