• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Design An Award Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

@soulninja: thanks. I told Spiral before I made it though. He seemed to think it was a good idea. So I made it. Can some tell me if its working?
Its supposed to be animated like a beating heart

Spiral

zluigi56 said:
Name: 50 welcomes
Description: Welcome 50 new members

You'll need to change this as it's impossible to count each time a member welcomes in a new member, a better description would be something like:

Name: Good Neighbor Award
Description: This award to given to those who noticeably welcomes in new members consistently.

Just an example, but you can change it to how you want it.

FyreeTSG

Banned
zluigi56 said:
Name: 5000 posts
Description: post 5000 comments in a thread that is not spam

(Is this better we can keep track of this.)

a bit better---but aside from ME, who else would get it? :D

good idea, but a New Award should be something everyone could get, but not something that may NEVER happen for most people--
nothing TOO easy or TOO hard---
thats why I did my "10 Referrals Award" idea--something that would bring NEW members to the site, potentially.

and even as one who posts A LOT--I don't think reaching 5000 posts is "Award'able"...

--------------------------------

Maybe something like:
The Always Active Award
A member who posts atleast 10 posts a day, for 1 Month OR A member who posts 5 New threads a Day for 1 month

An award should help bring activity--POSITIVE activity--that will benefit the site

Spiral

5,000 posts in a single thread is way too much, and as mentioned in the first post I'd rather not have post count awards as anyone can get those just by making short posts, or any type of award that has to be manually tracked.

An award for making noticeable good quality posts (tutorials, reviews, etc) though would be a better option.

zluigi56

Verified Member
Spiral said:
5,000 posts in a single thread is way too much, and as mentioned in the first post I'd rather not have post count awards as anyone can get those just by making short posts, or any type of award that has to be manually tracked.

An award for making noticeable good quality posts (tutorials, reviews, etc) though would be a better option.

no5000 posts in all not a single thread that is not spam

FyreeTSG

Banned
5000 posts--well, I'd be the only one getting it theoretically.....and even then, we'd need awards that MOST people could get...

Spiral

zluigi56 said:
Spiral said:

no5000 posts in all not a single thread that is not spam

Still you need to change the award description, the contest ends by the end of today.

Spiral

Many thanks to all those who entered, voting time everyone! http://www.nintendorealm.com/t-voting-time-design-an-award-contest

Status
Not open for further replies.