• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Diablo III Sets Sales Record

FyreeTSG

Banned
DIABLO DOMINATION

I'm not a PC Gamer, and I don't consider PC gaming in the same realm as Console Gaming--but I will always give credit where credit is due--and give a shout out to a Milestone for Sales when one is reached.

Diablo III has set a PC Launch Record--despite early lacking sales.

Setting a 24 hour Launch Window record, of 3.5 Million copies sold, which gives the game the RECORD for fastest selling PC game of all time.

But lets not forget that those numbers don't include the 1.2 Million who got a FREE copy of Diablo III when they signed up for World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

As of now, over 6.3 Million have been sold.

----FyreeTSG

Source:
CheatCC.com

JackitK

Heard that you have to be online to even play the "single player". What's the point of single player if you have to have an Internet connection or for the servers to be up in order to play it?

SHADOWEDINSHRED

JackitK said:
Heard that you have to be online to even play the "single player". What's the point of single player if you have to have an Internet connection or for the servers to be up in order to play it?
I hope that's not the case... I still want to play it :p

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements