• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do you feel that President of Nintendo: Satoru Iwata should step down?

Do you feel that President of Nintendo: Satoru Iwata needs to step down?

• Yes, he should step down.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wilbo

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
What do you guys think.. Do you feel that Mr. Iwata is perhaps out of touch with Nintendo fans, and is taking Nintendo towards stagnation? Or do you think he's doing a great job under the circumstances.. Please let me know what you think! I'm very interested.

Erik

Verified Member
I don't think so, he received many accolades for what he did with the Wii and worked his way up from the bottom unlike the past presidents who all were related to the founder in some way. I think he probably knows what he is doing and everyone should give him and the Wii U and 3DS a chance. I do think his decision not to publicize the Wii U as much as the Wii (remember those funny commercials?) was a mistake though, only time will tell how it will affect them in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements