• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Fantasy Life Buddies?

SaintsOfLA

Verified Member
Hey there everyone ^^ I got Fantasy Life a few days ago and I love it! I was looking to see if anyone around plays it too and wants to play together sometimes. If you don't have it, I'd recommend checking it out; it's become one of my favorite games on 3DS ^^

Tobiash7

Verified Member
Yo I'm a lvl 28 merc, (although I am also an adept at mining, smithing AND woodcutting.), I'm up for playing.
My FC: 5258 - 0832 - 9321 My 3DS name: VyWebOS
Tell me urs so we can play it up.

Tobiash7

Verified Member
I added you back. P.S. I'm lvl 41 master paladin/merc, and expert woodcutter/miner/blacksmith. Another question, do you have the DLC?

SaintsOfLA

Verified Member
Oh I'm a creator mage and master cook and alchemist by the way. I can hook you up with some potions or food for ya XD

I have the DLC. Totally worth it ^^

Tobiash7

Verified Member
I got the DLC too, I'm level 40 something... Yo so you can cont@ct me on facebook, or "shoot" me a text. I'd love to play sometime.
Facebook: VyWebOS
Phone Number: 1 - 208 - 651 - 9882

SaintsOfLA

Verified Member
Tried to do the facebook and number ^^ waiting on your reply. I'm looking forward to playing. Made you a little something that might be good for mercs :)

Ghostly Apples

I'm on here too, but mostly with Sola.
Legendary Paladin, Hero Mercenary, Master Miner and Blacksmith~
Friend code is 2852-7642-3022 and name is Api~

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements