• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Food

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
We all love it. We all need it. We all want it. It's food!! What's your favorite type of food? What's your favorite food?

My favorite type of food is Mexican. My favorite food would have to be Fajitas because they're so delicious.

FyreeTSG

Food!
I love Food!!

I love PIZZA!!--my alltime fave...
ANY combination of Pepperoni, Pineapple, Olives, Sausage, or Canadian bacon is FINE!!

I also love Taco Bell, Burger King, Carls Jr, McDonalds, Taco Time, Pizza Hut, Dominoes, Subway, A&W....

I also like yogurt, candy, bagels, ice cream, chips, crackers--Club, Ritz, Cheez-It....

more later...I'm hungry now

Friik

Verified Member
Any type of pasta!!
Fettuccine, Spaghetti, Bucatini, Ravioli, Linguini and Tortiglioni are my favorite.

Plus many others, and as long as it doesn't have meat.
Vegetarian.

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #5
I love all of that stuff. Sometimes I get in an eating frenzy and the more I eat the hungrier I get. Don't ask me how it just happens.

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #7
If you've ever been to a football game(college) I know down in AL they've got these awesome barbeque nachos.

TopherD05

My favorite types of food are Italian and Chinese food. I love cheese ravolis and pierogies. i guess that i love pasta with pouches :thumbsup: or any type of pasta for that matter .

I also love sweet and sour chicken and fried rice when it comes to Chinese food.

Also i love ham when it comes to meats.

Blitz

As for me, I'll eat just about any kind of food that I can possibly get my hands on. Some of my favorite foods include fish, pizza, fruits, vegetables, meat, macaroni & cheese, and spaghetti with chili (especially the way my mother cooks it).

Mason

Verified Member
Thread starter #13
There's not one around my parts but I've heard of it from Rob Dyrdek's Fanatsy Factory. I love to put hot sauce on everything though. My favorite sandwhich though is one i got on the way back from WV. It was from subway. It was a Buffalo Chicken on Italian Herbs and Cheese, Double Meat, Pepper Jack Cheese, Toasted, Lettuce, Olives, Pickles, Jalepenos, Mayonnaise, Ranch, Chipotle Southwest, and Hot Sauce. THE BEST SANDWHICH EVER!

FyreeTSG

mmm....Subway :D
I get rather the Cold Cut Combo, Italian BMT, Spicy Italian, or Honey Mustard Ham(depending on "Sub of the Day"/$$$)

Great, NOW I'm hungry--er

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements