• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Gameplay Hours?

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
What game, or Channel have you spent the MOST hours on?

Internet Channel--atleast 3000 hours since April 2007...

ACCF is my MOST played game, about 450 hours in the 6 months since I got it

3000? ha i have 4000 hours on the internet channel!

542 on Brawl, 200 on Monster Hunter Tri (hasnt even been a month since i got it), and 126 on LoZ TP.

I'll eventually get 300 on MH Tri i bet.

Mason

Verified Member
Man I don't even now about on mine, I play so much. It's easily a couple thousand.

Pocketim

Verified Member
I've got 602 hours on F-Zero X. At first I was kind of surprised, but then I figured a lot of it would be from forgetting to turn the system off, and it's also easily one of my most played mutliplayer games. I love F-Zero X, it never gets old =)

(Really should hunt it down for my actual N64)

TopherD05

According to the Nintendo channel, the top three games with the most gameplay hours are:

Super Smash Bros Brawl - 181 hrs and 50 minutes
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess- 125 hrs and 59 minutes
Animal Crossing City Folk - 46 hrs and 8 minutes

Friik

Verified Member
Geezus!!!
You guys have a ton of gameplay hours!!

I need to check mine, pretty sure I don't have that much time accumulated.
:confused2:

I wish i had a Netflix account...
The thing i've used the most out of everything is the internet channel... I use it alot especially last year when Wiiternet started and i was on all night every night... NOOOOOT healthy at ALL...

queenzelda

Verified Member
I have no idea.. Though I have a feeling that it's Tetris Plus online that I've played the most.. That & Animal Crossing City Folk as well as Super Paper Mario & Twilight Princess. XD

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #15
I haven't used Internet Channel since I got my laptop--but I know I'm pushing 1000 hrs in ACCF, as I've once again gotten HOOKED on it

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements