• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Good day!

Thread starter #1
Hello, I'm Rachet, I work for the studio, that specializes in porting boardgames to various digital platforms. As of now we're working on a Switch port for Istanbul, so... hello! I promise a solemn oath, I'm not here to spam anything, be obnoxious or inconvenience anyone in any way, I'm a fan of games like every other lad.

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Hello, I'm Rachet, I work for the studio, that specializes in porting boardgames to various digital platforms. As of now we're working on a Switch port for Istanbul, so... hello! I promise a solemn oath, I'm not here to spam anything, be obnoxious or inconvenience anyone in any way, I'm a fan of games like every other lad.
Welcome to Switch Forum!

If you want your game to be showcased on the site, go ahead and create your thread in this forum. Use the proper format, and introduce your game that way. This way, your company and game is recognized better. And on top of that, if you share it on social media (there are buttons on the bottom of this screen), you can spread awareness about your game. :D

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements