• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hello everyone!

DayOne

Hello,
I’m from finland, an active switch player. Bought my switch on the release day and i’ve been playing it heavily since then. I play only kb switch. I have a big game collection and love to collect everything nintendo switch related. My most played games atm are mario maker 2, pokemon and just started oddworld: stranger’s wrath. Oddworld series been a big thing for me when i was younger. And about the future games: Animal crossing is going to be huge for me.

Rayxner

Hello,
I’m from finland, an active switch player. Bought my switch on the release day and i’ve been playing it heavily since then. I play only kb switch. I have a big game collection and love to collect everything nintendo switch related. My most played games atm are mario maker 2, pokemon and just started oddworld: stranger’s wrath. Oddworld series been a big thing for me when i was younger. And about the future games: Animal crossing is going to be huge for me.
Feel free to add me

SW-1277-9035-6808

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements