• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Help with account setup.

WastedHalo

Hello,

My ex-wife and I both got our daughter a switch for her birthday.
I created an admin account for myself with a supervised user for my daughter. So far so good.

She will be receiving her second switch from her mother next week and I'd like to figure out the best way to setup the second switch so that she can play all her games from either switch at either house.

If her mom creates another admin account and another account for my daughter will my daughter be able to login to either account from either switch?

Is there a way to add her mom as a second admin on the family group I created so that my daughter can use the same account on both?

I basically have no idea what would be the best way to do this as my last Nintendo product was the Super Nintendo.. lol

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Nope. You need a new account for each Nintendo Switch. So the mom is going to have to create this account. Once she is old enough, you'll need to create a new account for THAT time. So, my suggestion? Just create this new admin account.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Desperatly need help setting up multiple switches Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
W SD card reader help Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
T Joycon help !!! Nintendo Switch General Discussion 4
O Help with figuring out Nintendo switch Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
L Nintendo switch lose my games? (Help) Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
J Help my joy cons not working Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Kakurine2 Help with the online store and regions Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
S Looking for help / advice for headphones - microphone Nintendo Switch General Discussion 3
Erik 5 Steps to Help Parents Play (and Create) Video Games with Their Kids Gaming News 0
Erik HEY, PAY ATTENTION! CROWDFARTER LAUNCHES TO HELP BRING WARIO'S DREAM GAME TO REALITY! Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Offers 10 Downloads to Help You Recover from Your Holiday Weekend Gaming News 0
F Should NAMCO Help with MK8? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
queenzelda Time Zone Converter. To help with crossing Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
F What can YOU do to help NR? Forum Suggestions and Support 4
F Luigi's Mansion 2 Help Desk Help Corner 2
F The ZELDA Series Help Desk Help Corner 2
F Retro Mario Help/FAQ Help Corner 1
Azriel Delacroix Animal Crossing Wild World Help Friend Exchange 1
zluigi56 Please Help! Off Topic Lounge 2
E Wii problems...please help! Video Games 10
JackitK Need Help? Who do you call? Video Games 2
J Remove account, keep games? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
K Family account issues Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
VuoriLiikaluoma Nintendo Realm's "Account Suicide" Thread Forum Suggestions and Support 17
SgtBilby Japanese Account? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 6