• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Help with the online store and regions

Kakurine2

Thread starter #1
Ok I live in the USA so I really need menus and the like to be in english. I am thinking about getting a switch during black friday for a few games (bayonetta 2, smash bros, etc.) but mainly dead or alive extreme 3 fortuna on the switch rather then ps4 because the switch doesn't censor anything. As far as a understand it one can make multiple profiles on the system using different regions and share the games similar to playstation network. As that is a way to get games and their dlcs regardless of region. I did this on my ps4 to obtain gundam breaker 3 and its dlc using a singapore ps4 account and linking it with my normal us ps4 account.

My question is what region in english will i need to select to get doa and its dlc on the switch? Anyone got an answer. Each time i do a google search and look on the official nintendo online store i don't see the game but doing a random google search finds the game on various retailers (play asia being one of them).

And please i get it some folks may be offended by games such as doa but its really rather harmless and its a video game. We dont need to panic and make things complicated with social political bs.

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Nobody should be offended by your choice of game. DOAX3 is fine.

As for your question: You can log in with any account, from any region, and download from any region. Your new Switch is region-free.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements