• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hey

Hey I am the same person as ethantic1212 but my email messed up so I use this account now

Sent from my SM-J337W using Tapatalk

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Hey I am the same person as ethantic1212 but my email messed up so I use this account now

I was confused at first. You just changed your e-mail address from this address. You thought it displays your e-mail address, but it doesn't. You've been posting here for a while now, so that's why it was confusing at first.

If you need anything changed in the future and you had problems with your account (I'm talking about this board, not Tapatalk, or your e-mail address - just this site), just use the contact button down there in the footer (SwitchForum.com).

I was confused at first. You just changed your e-mail address from this address. You thought it displays your e-mail address, but it doesn't. You've been posting here for a while now, so that's why it was confusing at first.

If you need anything changed in the future and you had problems with your account (I'm talking about this board, not Tapatalk, or your e-mail address - just this site), just use the contact button down there in the footer (SwitchForum.com).
I did not change the email I just made a new account because of something unrelated

I didn't realize that it still said ethantic1212 that is weird it should say ethantic121212

Last edited by a moderator:

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
I did not change the email I just made a new account because of something unrelated

I didn't realize that it still said ethantic1212 that is weird it should say ethantic121212

Okay, now I'm even more confused. Because on MY database, it shows only one username. I searched your username, nothing. Just ethantic1212. Meaning there are a few ethantics on Tapatalk's servers.

THIS (@ethantic1212) account you're using as of right now is the one on MY database.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements