We Live Life Forward, But Understand It Backwards.
- In order to perform a system update, your Nintendo DSi or Nintendo DSi XL will need to be connected to the internet. How to
- For a list of features and enhancements found in the latest updates, please click here.
- System updates may be required in order to play new Nintendo DSi games or continue to access the Nintendo DSi Network Service.
- On the Nintendo DSi Menu, use the stylus to select the Settings ("wrench") icon.
- Select the right arrow three times to go to page 4, then select "System Update."
- Select "Yes," then "Next."
- Select "I Agree," then "OK" to begin the update
I hope this helps, drop a like if it does!
Source: Nintendo Support