• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

I am me!

Cupara

I came here from the XenForo forum showcase page and like the forum so far. I have a Switch, PS4, and Xbox Series X. Right now I just have my Xbox Series X but will have my Switch back this week or next week hopefully. I play Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Rocket League, CoD, Battlefield, and other various games that I live stream. I also play MMOs such as Black Desert, WoW, Guild Wars 2, and Rift. I've been married to my lovely wife for 18 years, together 19 years. We have one daughter that is 17. I am a Lead Web Developer for a new up-and-coming company based out of the UK. I'm currently working on a completely open-source project that is fully funded to introduce a new CMS to the world made for gamers by gamers. Anyway, enough about me, I'm looking forward to making new friends on any console especially the Switch.

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Welcome to SwitchForum.com! :D

Hopefully you take part of this small, but growing Switch community!

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements