• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

In the Zone

WAFFLEKID

Verified Member
Thread starter #1
Share in detail the times that you were "In the Zone".

~
I was playing some GhostCraft -a Minecraft mini game- on the Shotbow Network. This round I was chosen to become the Ghost. Now what made this amazing was my resource pack that changed all of the sound effects and core music. At this particular moment, very eerie music was playing. This is when I got In The Zone. When the game started I scoped out the positions of the humans I set out to kill. I spotted someone looking out the window of the house next to me. I jumped onto the roof and sneaked into the side and stabbed him. After taking out the others there was one guy left... a panda. There was only 30 seconds left on the clock and I was down to 2 hearts so I had to make a plan quickly. I had already used everything in my arsenal except for my wooden sword. I had to take him head on. I sat on a ledge and waited for him to get close. I pounced on him to attack and... I died. Everyone cheered for the panda, but they have no idea how that looked from my perspective...

queenzelda

Verified Member
Banned #3
I was in the middle of playing Paper Mario & the Thousand Year Door last night; I was able to defeat the end boss to the game & was watching the story unfold for the end when all of a sudden through the halfway point of seeing the story ending; the game froze. XD I was so engrossed in the ending that when it froze I thought that I had found something new to watch! In the end I had to reset & I'll end up facing off against the final boss again some time tonight. :D

Jason Alan

Verified Member
I recently got a Half-Life bundle on Steam and have been trying to experiment with it in order to prevent my laptop from overheating just from playing it, and even in the beginning stages of the game, going through the throes of testing, I still find myself snickering at seeing the occasional Houndeye or Headcrab in the distance who hasn't noticed me yet and picking them off with slow, methodical pistol shots. I audibly laughed when I found the shotgun, too.

No points for getting "in the zone" with regards to something like Mad Father, though, since I'm a huge wuss and I have no choice BUT to get engrossed in it because lol horror themes.

Mason

Verified Member
I really get in the zone every time I listen to my music. I just put in my headphones and it takes over. I'll be moving with the music and singing out loud without really paying attention to what I'm doing or where I'm at. Meanwhile people are watching me and laughing, but hey music is what I love.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements