• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

iWatch?

FyreeTSG

Banned
WE ALL SHOULD'VE SEEN THIS COMING...

...and apparently the genius' over at APPLE are more psychic than the rest of us.

iWatch

Coming to stores in LATE 2014, and focusing on biometrics--but probably able to play your assorted MP3's off iTunes, and even videos I bet...

Able to track your heart rate, and other vital statistics on it's 1.5 inch touch screen(Can we call it a screen??).

Furthermore, full integration with other Apple accessories will ensure better functioning. Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook is already keenly interested in this gorgeous gadget yet he says that it will take some getting used to. How the consumer market will respond to the innovation is worthy of surmise. While the hypothetical reaction is very positive indeed, how the actual product will fare is a question that will be decided by fate.

So for now at least Apple seems to be tinkering with its tools in an effort to produce the iWatch. There are rumors in the air regarding opposing pressures from Google, Microsoft and Samsung which want to come up with better products for the sheer sake of one-upmanship. One thing which is a dead cert is the application of biometrics in the iWatch. And while it may have the word “watch” in it, it is far more than a watch. It is a world waiting to be explored.

Seems pretty cool, but looks fragile, and with Apple's "Cash/Money strategy", it could be more expensive then the first DIGITAL watches back in the 80's.

---FyreeTSG

Source:
i4u.com

queenzelda

Verified Member
Hey look some time later in 2014 the new NEW 1980's will be available via the above hideous looking watch; which I'm sure will be toted by Lady Gaga. XD

FyreeTSG

Banned
i'm seeing the calculator watches from back in the day
...AND Dick Tracy's communicator watch(reference no one born post Late-99's will probably get)

But EVERY watch needs to play music, right?

It's a gimmick---straight up, plain and simple--an innovative or unique gadget

Pocketim

Verified Member
I don't really have anything intelligent to say about this idea and how it will go, but I'll say the thought of recreating a gender-swapped episode of Inspector Gadget with this thing is kind of amusing to me. That is all.

queenzelda

Verified Member
Not only does it need to be worn by Gaga & Inspector Gadget but a whole slew of characters! Such as David Hasslehoff of Knight Rider fame, Gunther (a cheesey 80's style singer I found thx to youtube), and of course Sheldon Copper's character on The Big Bang Theory just for sh*t's and giggles. xp

FyreeTSG

Banned
and Pocketim wins the "first to refer to Inspector Gadget" award!

WOWZERS!

--but about the iWatch a bit more:

it's a nice bit of a glimpse of just how badly Apple is running out of ideas, and another way to get people to pay for music/videos on iTunes(sorry though, I don't pay for music)

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements