• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Joycon help !!!

trix

Good evening, im in dire need of some expert help.

My daughters right joycon just won't connect with her switch. It works as a standalone or in the hand held controller, it's looks to connect (little pulse thing when you slide it on to the console) and works to navigate menus but the moment you go to a game it wants to configure as a handheld and it won't attach.

I've disconnected, re paired but nothing works. I've basically tried everything I've read online so far but nothing has worked (most don't seem to pulse when slotted into the console)

Please help

Anybody able to assist please

trix

First port of call they fobbed me off.

Very strange scenario as it works in every way when attached to screen until you start a game

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
First port of call they fobbed me off.

Very strange scenario as it works in every way when attached to screen until you start a game
Well, I don't know what to tell you, then. Because that's basically the only way to get your Joy Cons repaired or replaced...
If you are currently experiencing this "Joy-Con Drift" issue, be sure to go to support.nintendo.com/joyconrepair to submit a ticket so you can get yours repaired for free. If you have an existing or completed repair order, call in (US & Canada) to 1-855-548-4693 to get your refund.
"At Nintendo, we take great pride in creating quality products and we are continuously making improvements to them. We are aware of recent reports that some Joy-Con controllers are not responding correctly. We want our consumers to have fun with Nintendo Switch, and if anything falls short of this goal we always encourage them to visit http://support.nintendo.com so we can help."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Affected by the dreaded joycon drift? Tell me about your experience Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
O Help with figuring out Nintendo switch Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
L Nintendo switch lose my games? (Help) Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
J Help my joy cons not working Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Kakurine2 Help with the online store and regions Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
S Looking for help / advice for headphones - microphone Nintendo Switch General Discussion 3
Erik 5 Steps to Help Parents Play (and Create) Video Games with Their Kids Gaming News 0
Erik HEY, PAY ATTENTION! CROWDFARTER LAUNCHES TO HELP BRING WARIO'S DREAM GAME TO REALITY! Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Offers 10 Downloads to Help You Recover from Your Holiday Weekend Gaming News 0
F Should NAMCO Help with MK8? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
queenzelda Time Zone Converter. To help with crossing Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
F What can YOU do to help NR? Forum Suggestions and Support 4
F Luigi's Mansion 2 Help Desk Help Corner 2
F The ZELDA Series Help Desk Help Corner 2
F Retro Mario Help/FAQ Help Corner 1
Azriel Delacroix Animal Crossing Wild World Help Friend Exchange 1
zluigi56 Please Help! Off Topic Lounge 2
E Wii problems...please help! Video Games 10
JackitK Need Help? Who do you call? Video Games 2

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements