• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Launch or Later?

FyreeTSG

Thread starter #1
When will you get a 3DS?

When it's Launched?

or Later?

depending on my financial situation...
i'll probably get one later in the year, just so theres a LARGE library of available games, both retail, and DL'able....

Later if i have the $$$, I'll wait until they make a better version like they have done with the previous portables.

Pocketim

Verified Member
Later for me. Not enough interesting stuff announced so far to make me really want it. Mainly just remakes. I was hoping for something a little more original, but I'm sure that will come with time.

Mason

Verified Member
I'll probaly later.1 more games available 2 lower price 3 bundles.

By holiday time I think it'll probaly be down to 200. It will more than likely be bundled with something by then too.

Samus2008

Verified Member
Later for me, I'll put money down early to reserve it but prolly won't get it till around June-July depending on what is out by then

TopherD05

FyreeTSG said:
When will you get a 3DS?

When it's Launched?

or Later?

depending on my financial situation...
i'll probably get one later in the year, just so theres a LARGE library of available games, both retail, and DL'able....

Yeah i definitely want to get it eventually but for me its gonna be later too. How long i wait depends on my financial situation as well..hoping i can obtain a job after i graduate in May of this year.

Phoenix

I feel so so bored without a console.
I am tempted into begging my parents for this xD
I NEED A CONSOLE!

I make like $20+ every two weeks so currently i am saving up about $300 for the 3DS plus a game (maybe)... :)
So maybe... around late in the year...

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements