• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Leaving/Coming back thread

Yami Yugi

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
Welp, I'm leaving today with family out of town to an Amish community; I'll be back in two to three weeks depending on family. ^^; xD Later. ^^V

Have fun & bring me back some toffee if you please. ;) xD

queenzelda

Verified Member
Ha, you wish. ;P Any who, I'm back. I'll be posting around again sometime in the near future but don't be expecting me to be 'legendary' about it though. :p

bejay-star

Verified Member
I felt really nostalgic today, so i decided to revisit some old sites i used to go.

I left this site a long while ago after the SSBB scene died out, and i my passion for GFX has gone with it too. If there's a chance an old member reads this, i wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. It was a nice ride guys.

I probably should've done this a long time ago, but i never got to it. Thought this was the most appropiate thread to put it.

queenzelda

Verified Member
I used to come here constantly myself, but after the site was bought by some one from outside the forum, the place just died off. I came back to just see if the place had been taken over by pron yet, as most sites that have died seem to. XD So, not yet. I give it four more years... /jk :p I do miss Spiral & all the active members I made as friends here. Time sure has changed things though. I hope any one who reads this has a wonderful life & enjoys what they are doing in it. ^^V

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SwitchForum Sega Genesis and Nintendo 64 coming to Nintendo Switch Online as a Expansion Pack tier Nintendo Switch News 0
SMARTBOYYYY Roblox On Switch Coming Soon! Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
Erik Splatoon 2 Starter Edition launches March 16; Pearl and Marina "Off the Hook" amiibo coming... Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo continues momentum into 2018: Dark Souls, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Mario Tennis coming... Gaming News 0
Erik Pokémon Crystal coming to Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS on Jan. 26 Gaming News 0
Erik Fire Emblem Warriors software update coming soon Gaming News 0
Erik Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp coming to mobile devices in late November Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo details DLC coming to Fire Emblem Warriors for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo details a massive lineup of games coming to Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo details DLC coming to Fire Emblem Warriors for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo details a massive lineup of games coming to Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo details DLC coming to Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia for Nintendo 3DS Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo reveals new partnerships and first indie games coming to Nintendo eShop on... Gaming News 0
Erik New games starring Mario, Yoshi and Pikmin coming to Nintendo 3DS in 2017 Gaming News 0
Erik Coming Soon to the Nintendo eShop: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and the Rest of the Louvre Gaming News 0
Erik Spring Awakening: Spotpass Content Coming to Fire Emblem: Awakening This Spring Gaming News 0
Erik One WiiWare Game and One Virtual Console Game Added (and One Surprise Coming) to Wii Shop... Gaming News 0
Erik Last of 74 weapons coming to Splatoon Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo announces two new Nintendo 3DS systems coming this fall Gaming News 0
Erik The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is coming Oct. 23 Gaming News 0
Erik Splatoon Splatfest #2 is coming Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo 64 and Nintendo DS titles coming to Wii U eShop Gaming News 0
Wilbo Mercedes Benz DLC coming to Mario Kart 8 sometime in summer! Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F EA: Wii U Games Coming Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
F Amazon lists "Deadpool" coming to Wii U Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F The Future of Wii U: Coming NEXT Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F Mario & Sonic 2014 Olympics Coming to Wii U Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F New Super Luigi U Coming to Retail Nintendo Wii U Discussion 6
F New 3DS Models Coming to Japan Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
F New Nintendo Direct Coming May 17th Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F Sonic The Hedgehog 3D Coming to Japanese eShop Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
F MKWii U Coming THIS Year!! Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
Samus2008 Ratchet & Clank: The Movie coming 2015! Sony PlayStation 5
F Wii U Virtual Console Coming FOR REAL!! Nintendo Wii U Discussion 7
F New 3DS Zelda game Coming by End of 2013 Nintendo 3DS Discussion 6