• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Leaving/Coming back thread

Yami Yugi

Verified Member
queenzelda said:
Welp, I'm leaving today with family out of town to an Amish community; I'll be back in two to three weeks depending on family. ^^; xD Later. ^^V
Have fun & bring me back some toffee if you please. ;) xD

queenzelda

Verified Member
Ha, you wish. ;P Any who, I'm back. I'll be posting around again sometime in the near future but don't be expecting me to be 'legendary' about it though. :p

bejay-star

Verified Member
I felt really nostalgic today, so i decided to revisit some old sites i used to go.

I left this site a long while ago after the SSBB scene died out, and i my passion for GFX has gone with it too. If there's a chance an old member reads this, i wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. It was a nice ride guys.

I probably should've done this a long time ago, but i never got to it. Thought this was the most appropiate thread to put it.

queenzelda

Verified Member
I used to come here constantly myself, but after the site was bought by some one from outside the forum, the place just died off. I came back to just see if the place had been taken over by pron yet, as most sites that have died seem to. XD So, not yet. I give it four more years... /jk :p I do miss Spiral & all the active members I made as friends here. Time sure has changed things though. I hope any one who reads this has a wonderful life & enjoys what they are doing in it. ^^V

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements