• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Let's Play Golden Sun: The Lost Age

JackitK

Hey there everybody, I'm JackitK as you know and I do Let's Plays. I suppose I'll be posting videos of my Golden Sun: the Lost Age LP in here. I've already uploaded a lot so I got a lot of catching up for you all.

First of all, Lost Age is actually a sequel to Golden Sun and since the story continues right where the first one left off I'd highly recommend checking out my LP of the first Golden Sun game which you can do through this playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAAD8A1E95FC0096E&feature=view_all

Secondly, I'm including my Youtube playlist of Lost Age because it will contain occasional bonus videos and it's a good list of all my videos as I upload them in case you don't want to wait.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL80E16B1C6EFA993E

Anyways, here we go, starting right off with the prologue, starting right where the first game ends and even get beyond the first boss of the game.
Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

Episode 8:

Episode 9:

Last edited by a moderator:

JackitK

Well I haven't updated this thread in a while so lets see what I can do to change that. Anyways in these videos we go through Mardra and make our way through a desert... this soon into the game? Yay...

Episode 10:

Episode 11:

Episode 12:

Episode 13:

Episode 14:

Episode 15:

JackitK

Well it's about time I update this thread. In this set of videos we learn about Air's Rock and explore it. Bare with me, this is gonna be a long one.

Episode 16:

Episode 17:

Episode 18:

Episode 19:

Episode 20:

Episode 21:

Episode 22:

Episode 23:

JackitK

More Golden Sun: The Lost Age, hurah! In this set of videos we go hunt down Briggs only to find out there is a new problem bringing Piers down...

Episode 24:

Episode 25:

Episode 26:

Episode 27:

Episode 28:

Episode 29:

Episode 30:

JackitK

Time for a Golden Sun: Lost Age update. Today, we head over to Kimbombo and meet up with Piers once more in the process.

Episode 31:

Episode 32:

Episode 33:

Episode 34:

Episode 35:

Episode 36:

Episode 37:

JackitK

In today's update we finish up some things before getting to Pier's boat and afterwords backtrack to get some items we were unable to get before.

Episode 38:

Episode 39:

Episode 40:

Episode 41:

Episode 42:

Episode 43:

JackitK

In this update, we reach a new town call Yallam only to discover the local blacksmith is having a creative block. So we head over to the swamps to get some supplies to inspire him into work again.

Episode 44:

Episode 45:

Episode 46:

Episode 47:

JackitK

In this update, we continue exploring the open sea. In the process we come across a village with a bit of a problem, so we go out of our way to give them a hand.
Episode 48:

Episode 49:

Episode 50:

Episode 51:

Episode 52 & 53:

Episode 54:

JackitK

So in this set of videos we head back to Izmo and check out how the town is now that they are free from the Serpent.

Episode 55:

Episode 56:

Episode 57:

JackitK

In this set of videos we head to Aqua Rock to explore the dungeon and learn a new skill in the process.

Episode 58:

Episode 59:

Episode 60:

Episode 61:

JackitK

Well in this set of videos, we take care of some sidequesting and then head into Tundria Tower now that we actually have the Psynergy to go through it.

Episode 62:

Episode 63:

Episode 64:

Episode 65:

Episode 66:

JackitK

In these videos we head back to Madra to finally finish repairing the boat we started so long ago. But just as it's fixed... well you'll see.

Episode 67:

Episode 68:

Episode 69:

Episode 70:

JackitK

In these videos, we take on a new dungeon to find the final piece of the trident. Then after getting it forged we finally began to head towards Lumaria at long last.

Episode 71:

Episode 72:

Episode 73:

Episode 74:

Just for lols here was a failed attempt at that boss fight.

JackitK

In this section of the game, we head into Lemuria. Meet up with Pier's uncle and some of the other important heads in Lemuaria to learn just what is so important about our mission. Afterwords, we sail all of the seas of the world to collect all the rusty weapons in the waters that we can currently get our hands on.

Episode 75:

Episode 76:

Episode 77:

Episode 78:

JackitK

Well I haven't posted videos from this series in a while and I will be starting up uploads for it soon, so what better way to celebrate it?

This time we go through Shaman Village to exchange our Shaman's Rod with them. However, we must prove ourselves to them first.

Episode 79:

Episode 80:

Episode 81:

Episode 82:

Episode 83:

Episode 84:

JackitK

More Golden Sun videos! Today we take start exploring the Jupiter Lighthouse.

Episode 86:

Episode 87:

Episode 88:

Episode 89:

Episode 90:

JackitK

Well I haven't posted anything for Golden Sun in a while and since I'm kind-of keep getting off track with random things today, why not finally take care of this? So today we'll finish off the Jupiter Lighthouse and meet up with Isaac's party from the first game.

Episode 91:

Episode 92:

Episode 93:

Episode 94:

JackitK

So here's some more videos. Getting the rest of these side things out of the way before taking on the first optional dungeon I have in mind.

Episode 95:

Episode 96:

Episode 97:

Episode 98:

JackitK

Time for more new videos. This time I take on the optional dungeon Treasure Isles. Host to one of the hardest bosses in the game.

Episode 99:

Episode 100:

Episode 101:

JackitK

Well, while I'm thinking about it, let me post some more Golden Sun videos.

Episode 102:

Episode 103:

Episode 104:

Episode 105: