• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Red

JackitK

So I've decided to post the videos of my Pokemon Blaze Red Let's Play here. It's basically a fan remake of Pokemon Fire Red but it was made from scratch, has all the music remixed, and a bunch of new sections and fights added on to the game. Hopefully you can see just why I love this game through watching this playthrough.

Anyways here's the first couple parts.

You can find the playlist for this whole series here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDF48AB46B3CA015C&feature=view_all

Episode 1

Episode 2
So here' my standard video description song and dance you can used to learn the details of the game and how to download it:

This is my Let's Play of the most recent demo Pokemon Blaze Red I could find. It is a fan remake of Pokemon FireRed. This game is not a rom hack and was made from scratch, (maybe with the assistance of a program like RPG Maker), by Youtuber elimanene.

The demo currently goes up to Mt. Moon. So of course, I'll only be playing it up to the end of the demo. It'll probably be blind since I've only played about half the demo before making these videos.

He makes great remixes as well and I believe all songs in the game where remixed by him as well. You can find a demo link on his channel to play along, but be sure to read the video description carefully before you download it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/elimanene

More parts:
Part 3 & 4

Last edited by a moderator:

JackitK

Well here's some more episodes from my Blaze Red Playthrough. We get into some interesting new features of the game and more team members, though that is more in episode 4.

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

JackitK

Do you like grinding? No? Well how about co-commentary fun? Well these videos contain both so pick your poison. :p

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

JackitK

Wow I haven't update this thread in a long time. I've uploaded lots of Blaze Red episodes since the last thread update so I got some work to do.

Well this will take you up to episode 11 in the playthrough. If you want to see some funny stupid luck I'd personally would recommend watching episode 9, but whatever you decide to watch, I hope you enjoy.

Episode 7:

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

JackitK

Well it's been a while since I've shared videos. Sorry, I'll try and get into a better habit of sharing them with you guys. I guess I don't really see if anyone in this forum are interested in seeing them.

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

FyreeTSG

Banned
you should tell some people who do LP's to join this site--cause I know its a pretty big thing for a lot of people

JackitK

FyreeTSG said:
you should tell some people who do LP's to join this site--cause I know its a pretty big thing for a lot of people
Not sure if any of them are fans of forums. Most of them seem content with Youtube. Even LPers that I know from Nintendo Worlds seem more active on Youtube than on forum sites.

Maybe I'll get the nerve to ask people some day, it be helpful if the forum actually had a section that would encourage video series activity. Doesn't even have to be limited to Let's Play but to anyone who does a series of videos.

JackitK

So I have a schedule for when I'm uploading videos and updating threads so hopefully I'll be more regular with these updates. Anyways, this week's videos will involve doing the rest of new features to Blaze Red in Virdian City and head into a brand new area afterwords.

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15
[video=youtube][/video]

Episode 16

JackitK

naruto32 said:
Cool, I need to find and get this game.
The creator of the game has a demo for it out and you can find it on the feature video on his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR50-JFzCmc

That video will have the details in relation to where to download and some important steps you'll have to follow as well in the description. The only other catch is that you have to have a 4shared account in order to download from the site, but if you really want it, registering is free like it would be signing up for a forum.

I usually include these details in the the descriptions of my videos but since the video is embedded and you have to watch it from the video page to see it, this will have to do.

JackitK

Well sorry for the lateness but I've had a busy week. Better late than never though.

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

JackitK

Haven't posted in a while so I might as well post the last of this playthrough, at least for now assuming a new version of the demo will be made some day.

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Episode 25

Episode 26