• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Let's Play Sonic Colors

JackitK

Greetings and welcome to the first of two new commentary playthroughs I've started recently on my Youtube channel. While I wouldn't quite consider this a guide like a lot of Let's Plays would. Then again, this game is so laid back it would be a crime to take it too seriously.

Consider this more of a tour of why I like this game and what I feel it offers that no other game does.

If you rather not wait for me to post them here, you can either check out my playlist of this playthrough:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvJ4DiaQo6ZIgFxgozBa1BUBH6-veqCk-

Or subscribe to my Youtube channel to get updates when I release new videos, including of this game.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jackitkong

I will be posting these videos by world so here is the first world of Tropical Resort:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Last edited by a moderator:

JackitK

Hope you got your insulin, because this next world is all about the sweets in Candy Mountain. Why are they're hamburgers as well? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

JackitK

Well, I say it's about time to post some more Sonic Colors. Today I take on the Starlight Carnival. The amazing light show of the game where there are times where you don't have to do anything but enjoy the light show.

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

Episode 7:

JackitK

Today we take on Aquarium Park and take on water world mechanics. Thankfully, this is one of my favorite games for dealing with water mechanics, though it's not a flawless world.

Episode 8:

Episode 9:

Episode 10:

JackitK

Today we will be going through Asteroid Coaster. Taking on all the challenge and frenzy craze it has to offer us.

Episode 11:

Episode 12:

Episode 13:

Episode 14:

JackitK

Today we will be going through Planet Wisp to free the planet and destroy the final generator. However, we did leave the best for last and by best, I mean one of the most infamous worlds for it's difficulty.

Episode 15:

Episode 16:

Episode 17:

JackitK

Today we begin the true final world of the game, though it is shorter than the other worlds and have the finale of the game here. Thanks for watching and I'll have a couple bonus episodes to share some time in the future.

Episode 18:

Finale:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Jason Alan Not Your Ordinary Haunting: Let's Play The Witch's House Member Content 4
Jason Alan An Ode to the Classic School Curse: Let's Play Misao Member Content 11
Pocketim Let's Play Maximo: Ghosts to Glory with Pocketim, Azriel and Jason. Member Content 0
Jason Alan The mean streets of not LA? Let's Play Déjà Vu I & II: The Casebooks of Ace Harding Member Content 0
JackitK Pokemon Colosseum (Let's Play & No-commentary) Member Content 3
JackitK Let's Play Golden Sun: The Lost Age Member Content 24
JackitK Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Red Member Content 14
Geoffrey Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu / Let's Go Eevee Nintendo Switch Games 2
Erik Let's-a go! Mario, Tournaments and Nintendo Switch head to E3 2017 Gaming News 0
Azriel Delacroix Let'sPlay Poke'mon Crystal Help Corner 2
zluigi56 Let's talk about minecraft xbox 360 edition Microsoft Xbox 7
zluigi56 let's talk about paper mario 3ds Nintendo 3DS Discussion 14
zluigi56 let's talk about cartoon network punch time explosion Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
Azriel Delacroix So my friend let me borrow Mario Super Sluggers... Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 1
F Let the Rumors Begin! Nintendo Wii U Discussion 4
N I want to play with my grandchildren Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
V Can hubby and I play against our neighbours? Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
N Play Fortnite on split screen Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
O Why don’t you play a Japanese still unknown indie game? Gaming News 1
Cheese1234 Play Doom with me Friend Exchange 0
Erik Play Super Mario Odyssey at Best Buy on 10/21 Gaming News 0
Erik Hasbro and Nintendo introduce MONOPOLY GAMER, a new way to play MONOPOLY Gaming News 0
Erik Play the free demo for Ever Oasis today Gaming News 0
Erik Hasbro and Nintendo introduce MONOPOLY GAMER, a new way to play MONOPOLY Gaming News 0
Erik Play the free demo for Ever Oasis today Gaming News 0
Erik Dive into the World of Nintendo on the 2017 Summer of Play Tour Gaming News 0
Erik Play Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia today Gaming News 0
Nintendo X "Play at Home or On the Go" with Nintendo Switch Nintendo Switch News 0
Nintendo X New "Play Together" trailer for Nintendo Switch released Nintendo Switch News 0
Erik Nintendo Switch games to play at launch and beyond Gaming News 0
Erik 5 Steps to Help Parents Play (and Create) Video Games with Their Kids Gaming News 0
Erik Calling all kids! Get ready for fun and games with the new Play Nintendo Show Gaming News 0
Erik Donkey Kong Country Returns is Back and Optimized for Portable Play Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo Invites East Coast Fans to Play the Best Games of Pax, Present and Future Gaming News 0
Erik Critically acclaimed Zelda adventure gets game-play enhancements in The Legend of Zelda:... Gaming News 0
Erik Required Super Smash Bros. update for online play Gaming News 0
Erik Required Super Smash Bros. update for online play Gaming News 0
Erik Watch Wil Wheaton play Code Name S.T.E.A.M. Gaming News 0
Erik Play Pokémon Shuffle for free Gaming News 3
Erik Find fun and surprises at Play Nintendo Gaming News 1
Erik Play the Hyrule Warriors demo at select retailers Gaming News 1
N some people to play mario kart 7 and swapnote with? :) Friend Exchange 0
A A Game to Play! Forum Games 2
D Looking to play online and swap note :) Friend Exchange 0
F What NEW Character Will YOU Play? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
F How Often do YOU play? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
F XBOX "ONE" WILL Play USED Games--For a Price Microsoft Xbox 15