• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Looking for friends for online gaming and swapnote.

KRICH24

Right now the only online game I have is Sonic racing. But as you all know pkm mystery dungeon is coming out the 24th as well as Luigi's Mansion. I plan to add those to my librairy as well as Mario Tennis, street fighter. Future games I plan on buying for their online play (if there is any) Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, DK Returns, and Pokemon X Y. Also looking for swapnote friends to share some laughs with. My code 2380-2954-9777 My real name Kyle, the name of the odd faced Mii I use is Happy. So please respond if you would like to add me for any of those games or swapnote, or if there are any other online 3ds games or software I forgot to mention. Thanks.

queenzelda

Verified Member
How about Fire Emblem Awakening? *awesome face* Any who I plan to get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity as well as Luigi's Mansion 2 myself.

My FC is:
2750-1204-9758

Blitz

I plan on getting LMDM, Gates to Infinity, Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y in the event they're released.

My fc is 3179-6577-8881

KRICH24

queenzelda said:
How about Fire Emblem Awakening? *awesome face* Any who I plan to get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity as well as Luigi's Mansion 2 myself.

My FC is:
2750-1204-9758

All right, well I added you and as far as Fire Emblem goes, I will have to work on the money to get it as well as all the rest on my list. lol Add me when ready please.

KRICH24

Blitz said:
I plan on getting LMDM, Gates to Infinity, Animal Crossing, Mario Golf, Pokemon X and Pokemon Y in the event they're released.

My fc is 3179-6577-8881

Ok, I added you so we will be able to play all of those when they come out. Add me when ready. Thanks.

Blitz

KRICH24 said:
Blitz said:

My fc is 3179-6577-8881

Ok, I added you so we will be able to play all of those when they come out. Add me when ready. Thanks.

Added you. ;)

@minecraftninja I added you too. :)

D_Andrew_G

I added you! My friend code is 4682-9200-0309
I'm have Luigi's mansion, Mario Kart, Kid Icarus, Swapnote, getting Animal Crossing New Leaf!! And Pokemon X or Y!!

If any of you added me reply or pm me!!

tselepakos

hi add me plz my FC 0516-8144-4906. I have monster hunter 3ultimate mario tenis open pokemon mustery dungeon gates of infinity super pokemon rumble. i need friends for online games thx

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Jadesamson1997 Looking for new switch friends Friend Exchange 0
O I'm new and looking fur some friends. (`・ω・´)” Friend Exchange 1
J3RM15H I'm looking for 3DS friends =) Friend Exchange 0
BleedTheFreak New Member Looking For Friends! Friend Exchange 6
S Looking for some fun friends! Friend Exchange 2
T New! Looking for 3DS Friends! Friend Exchange 2
anga New here, looking for friends Friend Exchange 11
D New and looking for friends Friend Exchange 2
N New here, looking for friends c: Friend Exchange 30
MercyValues What PlayStation 5 game are you looking forward to? Sony PlayStation 0
Rayxner Looking for fellow ANIMAL CROSSING: NH players Friend Exchange 2
P Looking for a Nintendo Switch Clan? Presenting: TeamRDYK! Friend Exchange 0
M Looking for online players Friend Exchange 1
S Looking for help / advice for headphones - microphone Nintendo Switch General Discussion 3
Azriel Delacroix AC:NL - Looking for stuff! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
Wilbo Which Wii U game are you most looking forward to? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 15
D Looking to play online and swap note :) Friend Exchange 0
Samus2008 looking for art! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 6
Her_Demure Brand new member looking for Friend codes Friend Exchange 9
F Solid-Looking PS4 Tech Specs Detailed: Sony PlayStation 0
F Sony Looking to Sell US HQ Sony PlayStation 3
F Not Looking like an All-Star? Sony PlayStation 2
F Rumor: Nintendo Looking to Buy? Gaming News 12
Mason Looking for a trade? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
F What are You looking forward to? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
F What games are you looking for? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 10
F Nintendo Switch Friends Friend Exchange 0
N Friends codes Friend Exchange 0
Erik Kirby's back and this time he's brought some friends! Gaming News 0
Erik Solve puzzles with your friends in the newly expanded puzzle game, Snipperclips Plus ? Cut... Gaming News 0
Erik McDonald's Happy Meals "POWER UP" with toys based on Mario and friends Gaming News 0
Erik Think fast and have a blast with Mario and friends Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo and Southwest Airlines bring friends, families and fun together for the holidays Gaming News 0
Erik Spend Labor Day with Peculiar Cowboys, Deadly Samurai and Feathered Friends Gaming News 0
Erik Get in the Games with Mario, Sonic and friends in Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Gaming News 0
Erik Solve puzzles and survive dungeons alongside friends in The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Gaming News 0
Erik Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze reunites friends for a new Wii U adventure Gaming News 0
O Recieved a Nintendo 3DS for Christmas,Would like to make friends. Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
YoshiBigBucks Need friends for ACNL, Mario Games, Luigis Mansion, DK games, and more Friend Exchange 5
Meghan Lookin do friends Nintendo 3DS Discussion 9
C New, Seeking Friends Friend Exchange 8
KRICH24 New 3DS need friends from previous 3ds and new friends! Friend Exchange 1
R Just got a Nintendo 3DS,and would like to make new friends. Friend Exchange 19
lucachristinax I'm new and want some new friends Friend Exchange 10
GreenApple132 Wii U friends Friend Exchange 17
K Need new friends on 3ds Friend Exchange 4
Anvil New to the site: seeking 3ds friends Friend Exchange 5
L Hi i need to make new friends Introductions 2
F Your Friends Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 10
JackitK Jackit and Friends comics Graphics Center 192