• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Major forum upgrade forthcoming to Switch Forum!

Nintendo X

The Legend
Staff member
Thread starter #1
On November 28th, xenForo Ltd. released the latest version of their flagship forum software, xenForo. I upgraded some of my sites to xenForo 2 already. The reason why I haven't upgraded is because the skin for this site is not yet available for the 2.0 line. I have no idea what to do about this, at the moment. But rest assured, the new upgrade is coming, and when I do upgrade, I will launch either a skin that I am comfortable with, or the same exact skin.

What are your plans for 2018 with regards to Switch Forum?
I am silent on this because honestly, I need to set up a good plan for it. The whole point of this site is to gather as much traffic as possible, and grow it to a level that I am comfortable with. If I have to acquire new sites, so be it. But know this, I have not ignored this site. I will be working behind the scenes and act accordingly. Right now, the main focus is to get the site updated for 2018. After that, I will plan things out.

Thank you for your patience, I hope you stick around and enjoy the site in the future.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements