• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Minecraft skin issue

Dave

Hi

I bought a switch with the Minecraft game (the actual game card and not the online version)

I then bought a skin for Minecraft (the Star Wars classic skin pack) but it won’t let me access it. It says that I now need to download the software for the “Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition”.

Any idea why this is?

TIA

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Minecraft Mods Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Erik Stranger Things DLC for Minecraft on Nintendo Switch and Wii U Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures Gaming News 0
Erik Explore and create epic worlds in Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Gaming News 0
Nintendo X Official Thread Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Nintendo Switch Games 0
Erik Two beloved video game franchises collide in the Super Mario Mash-Up Pack for Minecraft:... Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft: Story Mode arrives on Wii U on 1/21 Gaming News 0
Erik Best-selling sandbox game Minecraft heads to Nintendo's Wii U console Gaming News 0
T Totally off-subject topic: Runescape usernames (members), and minecraft servers (favo Tech Central 1
zluigi56 Trapped In Minecraft Writer's Room 17
Mason Minecraft Tech Central 14
zluigi56 Let's talk about minecraft xbox 360 edition Microsoft Xbox 7
F Famicom GamePad Skin Nintendo Wii U Discussion 3
Samus2008 Virtual Boy 3DS XL Skin Nintendo 3DS Discussion 1
F Venusaur C-Gear Skin w/ Exclusive Code Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
T Information about an issue with an Amiibo working with Switch Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
F The Used Game Issue Member Content 1
F Wii-to-Wii U Club Nintendo Issue Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F PSOne Classics BIG Issue Sony PlayStation 6