• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Minecraft

Mason

Verified Member
Now I know they have this game out on iPhone and the xbox but there not as good as the original for the PC. This is basically a sandbox type game with two different modes. 1. Survival- You have to go out starting with nothing and gather materials and food to survive with.(in the next update they're adding a starter chest for people who are to lazy to get stuff by themselves). 2. Creative- You can choose from any blocks in the game to build with.

You can use this to put any snapshots you take of stuff you find or anything you build. Also if you find any really cool world seeds put those here to share.

zluigi56

Verified Member
This is my other skyblock. This one is modded and the other one is not. I will not show pics of that one

JackitK

What I found funny is how I heard that there is split screen but you can't do said split screen unless you're playing on an HD TV. That fact is related and amusing.

zluigi56

Verified Member
It makes me mad because me and my friends want to play but I can still play with samus 2008 online...

Azriel Delacroix

Verified Member
zluigi56 said:
This is my other skyblock. This one is modded and the other one is not. I will not show pics of that one

The images you shared were too large and were stretching the page. I've put them all in one convenient Spoiler to prevent this.

Anyway I do hope Minecraft makes a PSN release soon, I've been so looking forward to this game. It looks so awesome. If not, I'll just get a 360 for it.

FyreeTSG

Banned
I know it's UBER addictive---which is the #1 reason why I'm avoiding it...
I don't need more game addiction in my life...

(Now--BACK to Tetris Axis)

Mason

Verified Member
I just don't like the console versions as much. One reason they are really behind on updates. Two I guess I'm just use to controls for the PC. And three because a couple of gameplay features are made more difficult on XBox.

I guess also because I started playing on the PC getting pretty close to 2 years now and I'm just attached.

Oh and Fyree it is really addictive I've stayed up all night and play it like 8 and 9 hours on end.

gamer300

You can also install mods which other people made on your minecraft (also custom maps and texture packs!) which can't be said for the other two.

Mason

Verified Member
@Azriel I would recommend play on a computer. 1 it's the original. 2. Controls are better/easier and so is crafting(at least I say so but some of my friends disagree) 3. More updated. 4. Mods

SHADOWEDINSHRED

I love Minecraft! I love to build big buildings! I recently started a mountain castle which is pretty good looking! I don't like playing creative though... I play survival with not cheats.
The highest level i've ever gotten was 37...
I also love watching people on YouTube people this game; like UberHaxorNova.

Mason

Verified Member
I use to watch more people on youtube than I do now, but I still watch a few like SlyFox, CaptainSparklez, SkydoesMinecraft, and a few others.

I've been playing on servers more here recently. I use some mods in normal minecraft for convenience things but not so much as to cheat. I do play some modpack sometimes like FTB and VoidsWrath.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements