• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Monster Hunter Tri

Thread starter #3
You should get it when you have the money, i got it $40 new at target with a giftcard so it was free for me.

Sage1400

honestly, I think tri (being one of the better games on the wii) should have its own forum like MKW and Brawl ._. it definitely deserves it.

I am currently HR 143 and would love to play/help if ya want

Thread starter #5
Nice I'm currently rank 57 we should hunt together sometime.

I also think this game should have its own sub forum instead of call of duty.

Sage1400

JamestheFreak said:
Nice I'm currently rank 57 we should hunt together sometime.

I also think this game should have its own sub forum instead of call of duty.
this couldnt have been more true :G

Created a Monster Hunter Tri forum, where this thread is now, but Call of Duty isn't going as that's a popular series.

Enjoy, and keep it back on topic. (Y)

Thread starter #10
We seriously need some members who play MHTri, Sage doesn't come here anymore and I'm the only one here who owns the game.

I'm broke at the moment, so I can't buy one. ;-;

I'm thinking of importing Monster Hunter G for the Wii when I have the money, though. All I'd have to do is download an English patch for it.

I just hope the Kirin is in it. I REALLY want to fight it.

Edit: Nope, not in it. ;-;

Thread starter #16
Tri G is for 3DS and eventually Wii U, they'll both be localized.

Kirin isn't that great, Nargacuga is awesome though.

Not eventually; simultaneously. 3 Ultimate for both the 3DS and Wii U next March.

Well, I mostly want to fight it for the armor. From what I hear, it's supposed to be the best elemental armor in the series.

gamer300

Don't play this as much anymore since í completed all ofline quests. I got to a HR of around 28 before i stopped playing it as much. I don't play online as much because there's a lack of good hunter companions (In my experience). I always get stuck with people who take on quests way out of their leagues or people who won't stop bragging and being rude. I'm still a fan though. I will get monster hunter 3G for my 3DS because as i said, i'm a fan. I also have a friend who will also be getting it. And i love multiplayer games.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements