• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Most Played Playstation Game?

Roseary

Whether you own the original playstation, or some of the newer models like PS2, PS3, and now PS4 it doesn't matter, I want to know what game you play the most? Which one do you obsess over and just can't wait to start playing when you get home from work or school?

For me Final Fantasy 8 is my most played playstation game. It was the first FF game I got my hands on, and it really got me excited about the RPG genre. The SeeD program is interesting, and I wish they could of spent more time exploring the lore behind that. I love the world - it feels so vast and beautiful, and a flying building is like icing on the cake. I have replayed this game at least 20 times now, and I doubt that will be the end of it.

What is your most played PlayStation game?

WAFFLEKID

Verified Member
My most played would be, for the PS2, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix and SSX: Tricky. For the PS1 it was an old NASCAR game that I loved to play with my brother. He didn't share the same feeling though. Finally my recently acquired PS3;only has 2 full games for it AT THE MOMENT- NOT FRIGGIN ATM. My most played out of the two is LittleBig Planet 2.

Pocketim

Verified Member
Don't know this for certain, but possibly Persona 3? Not because it's my favorite game (though it is pretty good), but because of how insanely long it is.

The PS2 Ratchet & Clank games may be a runner up thanks to all the post game content and New Game Plus.

Erik

Verified Member
WAFFLEKID said:
My most played would be, for the PS2, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix and SSX: Tricky. For the PS1 it was an old NASCAR game that I loved to play with my brother. He didn't share the same feeling though. Finally my recently acquired PS3;only has 2 full games for it AT THE MOMENT- NOT FRIGGIN ATM. My most played out of the two is LittleBig Planet 2.
I also had SSX: Tricky and played that game for hours and hours. Another one of my favorites was NBA Street

averus

Verified Member
My most played PS games were Crash Team Racing and Jak and Daxter!

CTR was awesome for when friends come around, but I've played Jak and Daxter for hours and hours. A truly magnificent game :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thomas Ennis The last PC game you played frequently Tech Central 2
SHADOWEDINSHRED Most Random or Crazy IOS Game You've Ever Played? Tech Central 1
F Hours Played.... Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
F Most Played Wii U Games? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 2
F Most Played eShop game? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 2
queenzelda Last video game played: all consoles Video Games 0
F Most Played DS Games? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 5
zluigi56 Best and worst game you have ever played Video Games 5
F Most Played 3DS Games? Nintendo 3DS Discussion 24
SoulNinja Worst game you've ever played on. Video Games 15
F Most Played PS Games? Sony PlayStation 12
F Last time YOU played MKDS? Friend Exchange 4
F Series You've NEVER Played? Video Games 13
F Most Played Games? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 6
F Nintendo Switch will beat Xbox and PlayStation Nintendo Switch General Discussion 4
queenzelda Nintendo PlayStation has been found! Gaming News 0
Yami Yugi Sony's Game Streaming Service "PlayStation Now" Revealed Gaming News 5
Yami Yugi Sony's Game Streaming Service "PlayStation Now" Revealed Gaming News 0
queenzelda PlayStation 4: Release Date Confirmed Sony PlayStation 8
Azriel Delacroix The PlayStation 3 - Military Grade Awesomeness Sony PlayStation 2
F Vita Gets Playstation Plus Sony PlayStation 0
F Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale--Confirmed? Sony PlayStation 0
F The Playstation BRAND Sony PlayStation 2
F Best Ports on Playstation? Sony PlayStation 0
E What PlayStation title are YOU playing? Sony PlayStation 10
F Best Playstation Shooters? Sony PlayStation 9
Pocketim Post your entire Playstation collection here! Sony PlayStation 4
F What is YOUR Playstation? Sony PlayStation 9
Azriel Delacroix So, your favorite Playstation 2 games? Sony PlayStation 5
R Nintendo Switch Buy online game Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Shweaty Nintendo Switch Prototype Game Cartridge Case Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
A Baron: Fur is Gonna Fly [New Switch Game] Nintendo Switch Games 0
D Call of Duty Mobile Hack Cheats Unlimited In-Game Purchases Generator (No Code) Tech Central 1
Rachet_Acram Istanbul board game about to hit the Switch! Nintendo Switch Games 1
O Why don’t you play a Japanese still unknown indie game? Gaming News 1
thecrazygamer16 which game is better Nintendo Switch Games 3
R Unique 3D Puzzle Game Neverout on Switch Nintendo Switch General Discussion 0
Erik Nintendo Switch becomes the fastest-selling home video game system of all time in the U.S. Gaming News 0
Erik Bayonetta 3, The Legend of Zelda DLC news revealed during The Game Awards Gaming News 0
Erik Solve puzzles with your friends in the newly expanded puzzle game, Snipperclips Plus ? Cut... Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo's the name - scary is our game! Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures Gaming News 0
Erik New channels and free in-game items Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo reveals video game news ahead of Gamescom Show Gaming News 0
Erik Revolutionary new fighting game ARMS now available for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures Gaming News 0
Erik New channels and free in-game items Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo reveals video game news ahead of Gamescom Show Gaming News 0
Erik Revolutionary new fighting game ARMS now available for Nintendo Switch Gaming News 0
Erik Nintendo recap: first day at E3 adds Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions game... Gaming News 0