• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Need advice and guidance

Michael oldguy

Switch/WIIXbox/PlayStation advice. A friend of mine had a stroke and has lost some mobility and coordination on his right side. Prior to the stroke he was very active and played tennis and pickle ball. Several studies have shown that some stroke patients have benefited from the use of these devices and I hope that his recovery could benefit from one of these devices. Obviously he won’t be able to manipulate a controller. From my research, Xbox has a device called Kinect which requires no controller. No idea about ply station.

I have no experience or knowledge of any of these devices so I’m seeking advice on selecting and setting them up and which would be most suitable for my intended purpose.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M How many of you agree that smartphones need RAM more than 2GB? Off Topic Lounge 0
Erik Need for Speed: Nitro-X Brings High-Octane Thrills to Nintendo DSiWare Gaming News 0
T Need someone to evolve my Gengar! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 0
YoshiBigBucks Need friends for ACNL, Mario Games, Luigis Mansion, DK games, and more Friend Exchange 5
queenzelda Katie in your town & you need to cross with someone? Post here & arrange a crossing! Nintendo 3DS Discussion 5
KRICH24 New 3DS need friends from previous 3ds and new friends! Friend Exchange 1
F XBOX "ONE" Will Need Online, and Why. Microsoft Xbox 2
F What does the Wii U VC NEED?? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 5
F What DS games do you still need? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 5
F Wii games you STILL Need? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 3
Azriel Delacroix I need to pick up my jaw, just a second... Video Games 6
W I need 3ds friend codes please ! Friend Exchange 12
K Need new friends on 3ds Friend Exchange 4
F Need For Speed For Wii U? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 0
F What Does Wii U Need to be Successful? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 16
F Does Sony need to Price Drop Vita? Sony PlayStation 12
F PS Vita in need of 3rd Party Support Sony PlayStation 0
L Hi i need to make new friends Introductions 2
bubbles i need friend Introductions 3
F What Does Wii U NEED? Nintendo Wii U Discussion 6
F Need For Speed Series Video Games 2
F Need For Speed Movie? Gaming News 7
JackitK Need Help? Who do you call? Video Games 2
F Games you need to DL? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 4
S Looking for help / advice for headphones - microphone Nintendo Switch General Discussion 3