• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

NES and SNES software

CraneKilla

I have Nintendo online subscription. I have NES and SNES software. Not as many games as I thought there would be. I read somewhere it's a growing catalog but I just saw Golf pop up on the shop for $7.99. Does that go into that software or it's a separate software? Also, very lame to be selling each game. I don't play the multiplayer so maybe if we can get more games cheaper and quicker, have an offline catalog. Anyone have any info? I mean, I could name 30 games easily I want to play on there. Sure, I have all the games on my smart soap in the tub and smart fridge in the kitchen but I want to play them on switch. :)

CraneKilla

I have to add. It's Golf! Sure, it's a classic. My dad would win money playing it against my neighbor back when I was 5 years old. He would take 3 mins a shot, counting finger tips on the screen, aiming his shot and those sound of effects, very funny. But, who is making these decisions to put it on the shop instead of the software? Also, who is buying it for it to be worth it. I know no new to gaming kids are just buying some random golf NES game and the old men who played in the 1992 don't even know to operate their cell phones yet. NES open is better! :D

Old old games. Just put them on there! Enough already! And let me fill the game to the whole screen! Nintendo really does have all the power!

CraneKilla

This forum is kind of dead? I will look for another one. Just some info for anyone reading. They just added lion King and Aladdin to the shop for $30. No hope to just get the games we want. Tempting but I'm not going to mod my switch just for old games. Now I know diff publishers/developers have the choice to put their games on there but again, I don't know anyone that would buy Aladdin and lion King for $30. Oh well, I'm over it. :)

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements