• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New here (obviously)

Geoffrey

Thread starter #1
Hi there, I'm Geoffrey.

I just bought a Switch this past week and so I figured I might as well join here since it seems like it's a pretty active community.

Right now the games I have are Mario Kart and Pokken, both of which I am loving. I have Let's Go Pikachu and the new Smash games pre-ordered as well.

More about me: I'm 24 years old, soon to be 25 in October, and I work in higher education (in university housing to be specific). I'm not the most avid gamer and the Switch is the only console I have currently - I also have a 3DS but haven't played it in a few months. Outside of gaming, I like going to theme parks, musical theater, and traveling. And now I feel like I'm filling out a dating profile so I'll stop. xD

Hi there, I'm Geoffrey.

I just bought a Switch this past week and so I figured I might as well join here since it seems like it's a pretty active community.

Right now the games I have are Mario Kart and Pokken, both of which I am loving. I have Let's Go Pikachu and the new Smash games pre-ordered as well.

More about me: I'm 24 years old, soon to be 25 in October, and I work in higher education (in university housing to be specific). I'm not the most avid gamer and the Switch is the only console I have currently - I also have a 3DS but haven't played it in a few months. Outside of gaming, I like going to theme parks, musical theater, and traveling. And now I feel like I'm filling out a dating profile so I'll stop. xD
Watzup

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements