• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New, Seeking Friends

clockworks

Thread starter #1
Hello!
I am new to the 3DS world, I have played prior versions but just recently was in a situation to free up some money to spoil myself. I am a Pokémon enthusiast, and I am looking for people who are looking for friends to add!! If you want to -

My user name is Clockworks
my friend code is 0533-4934-7435 :bulbasaur:

queenzelda

Verified Member
Sure I'll add you after you say you've added me first; my 3DS FC is under my username. :3

I have registered you both as a friend (I don't think you'll mind). my username: AngelChild
my code: 1392-4885-4820

queenzelda

Verified Member
AngelsChild said:
I have registered you both as a friend (I don't think you'll mind). my username: AngelChild
my code: 1392-4885-4820
I've since added you back. ^^ Thanks for the add.

Domino

Hey you can add me my FC is 5284-1749-3519
Anyone else feel free to add me ill check back later or just PM me your FC

queenzelda

Verified Member
Domino said:
If you add me first and say you've added me I'll add you afterwards. I'm not trying to be weird it's just the 3DS can only handle so many different FC's before you can't add any more & I only want to add people I know have already added me.

Domino

queenzelda said:
Domino said:
If you add me first and say you've added me I'll add you afterwards. I'm not trying to be weird it's just the 3DS can only handle so many different FC's before you can't add any more & I only want to add people I know have already added me.
Added you just then

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements