• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Nintendo Switch IPs?

willieaames

Is there any way to get IPs that should be accessible to play online?

In short, russian government tried to ban messenger telegram about a week ago. They did that totally unprofessional with mass banwave and they also taken down a lot other services, including Nintendo's, so NAT type dropped from A to F, resulting in inaccessible online play.
Now i want to speak with my ISP trying to resolve that.

davidmichaels

Is there any way to get VPN IPs that should be accessible to play online?

In short, russian government tried to ban messenger telegram about a week ago. They did that totally unprofessional with mass banwave and they also taken down a lot other services, including Nintendo's, so NAT type dropped from A to F, resulting in inaccessible online play.
Now i want to speak with my ISP trying to resolve that.
The ISP will never go against what the gov told them to do. So may be it is worth it to look into a VPN option as well. Guessing if the government is banning these things, there will be more to come.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements