• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

NRContributors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
This group was created to show the unique, active, and supportive members of Nintendo Realm. These members always kept it alive and going strong, they never gave up on the site, and always kept offering new ideas and helping out.

These members are NRContributors.

NRContributors is a VIP-like special user group for members to not only be recognized as such, but also will have several new features as well!

Your username will turn silver!
A 3MB attachment size limit. (regular members have 1MB)
Bigger profile pictures up to 950x300.
Hold up to 1,000 PMs (regular members have 100).
Your NR Coins income will be multiplied by 2 on the forums.
A private NRContributors forum!
One FREE username change!
Exclusive gifts only NRContributors can buy!
And some more extra stuff...;)

Now you might be thinking "VIP-like? Okay, so how much money are you asking for that I have to donate/pay for this?". Well the truth is, you do not donate or pay any money here at all. You can simply "buy" into this group with your NR Coins. NR Coins are earned just by posting in the forums, making new threads, and competing in site events, so no real money is involved at all. The only thing you donate is your time and dedication to the site (and I know there's been a lot of members who have done just that), and you are rewarded for it with a special user group. :cool:

The cost to get into this group is 400.00 NR Coins, which is not too much if you're active on the forums. Once you have enough NR Coins, simply send me a message with your request and I will add you into the group!

Now there's one thing I don't want to see an increase of because of this...

:spam::spam::spam:

Since NR Coins are mainly earned by posting in the forums, I don't want people spamming them up just to get into this group, spam (although tasty) is not appreciated here, so don't go post crazy, or else... :hammer:

This group is for helpful and contributing members, put some thought and creativity into your posts/threads, share your ideas, help other members out, participate in site competitions and events, contribute to the site in any way possible. These are the things that are appreciated here, and that is what this group is about, and before you know it, you'll have more than enough NR Coins to join!

I hope you appreciate the new group, and I hope to see some NRContributors! :thumbsup:

Brief NRContributors Questions and Answers

Q: Soooo, are you SURE no real money is involved?

A: Yes I am, you do not pay a single cent, only NR Coins are used here, which is the fake currency of this site. (Y)

Q: So I have to make about 400 posts!? No way!
A: No you don't, you can also compete in forum events and tournaments to earn coins, and there will be the occasional giveaways here and on our Facebook and Twitter pages too. ;)

Q: So what if I wanted to make someone else a NRContributor, can I do that?
A: No, you'll have to earn them yourself.

Q: Is there something shorter for "NRContributors"?
A: NRC or NRCs for abbreviations are good.

Spiral
Webmaster

Friik

Verified Member
I have a long way to go to collect coins.

I usually don't double post in threads so,
I guess I'll have to come up with threads to boost my coin amount.
:mad1:

Good idea though dudes!
(Y)

FyreeTSG

well--people can still be NRC's for 400 NR Coins....

but THAT would mean there was some more ACTIVE and POSTING members

Thread starter #18
When you have enough coins, you contact me with your request and I'll add you into the group. (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements