• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Old school gamer alive and here!

thepieeatingjay

Verified Member
Hello everyone, I'm an old school gamer. I'm "old school" enough that I've been gaming before the times of Nintendo entering the gaming industry. But in terms of Nintendo, I've had a love for them from the NES era onward.

In all honesty, it's hard to be an old gamer and NOT had been influenced by Nintendo in some form. However, with that came plenty of knowledge. So I look forward to chatting with you all.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F What makes Old School BETTER? Video Games 9
F Will you EVER call it Old-School? Other Nintendo Consoles & Handhelds 4
F Old School Console you STILL Play? Video Games 16
F Old-School Import Games Video Games 3
F Old School OR New School? Video Games 12
F What's "Old School"?? Video Games 10
F Best Old-School Nintendo series? Video Games 2
N Best Switch game for a 3 year old Nintendo Switch General Discussion 1
Erik Should Old Acquaintance Be (Half) Forgot? Gaming News 0
Erik Get Instant Gaming Gratification for Young'uns and Old-Schoolers Alike Gaming News 0
E Hi. I'm new, but old. Introductions 4
Azriel Delacroix Old Az is going to share one of his most treasured- Off Topic Lounge 2
Samus2008 Old Black/White movies Off Topic Lounge 1
Spiral Happy Birthday Nintendo Realm, 1 Year Old! Site Updates 10
F Best Old Nintendo SPORTS Games? Video Games 3
Erik Nintendo announces back-to-school deals, offers some of the biggest hits for under $20 Gaming News 0
Erik It's a new year of school--and Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Gaming News 0
Erik It's a new year of school--and Animal Crossing: New Leaf! Gaming News 0
Jason Alan An Ode to the Classic School Curse: Let's Play Misao Member Content 11
Azriel Delacroix Grammar Nazi School Writer's Room 0
Erik Hasbro and Nintendo introduce MONOPOLY GAMER, a new way to play MONOPOLY Gaming News 0
Erik Hasbro and Nintendo introduce MONOPOLY GAMER, a new way to play MONOPOLY Gaming News 0
Erik Find gifts for every gamer on your list Gaming News 0
Erik Take the Club Nintendo quiz: "What Kind Of Gamer Are You?" Enter for the chance to win a... Gaming News 0
F Most Patient Gamer Ever! Video Games 3
Azriel Delacroix PC Gamer Tag/ID/Username Thread Tech Central 0