• Welcome to SwitchForum.com - The #1 place to talk about Nintendo Switch. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ouya console

Solarees

Verified Member
Does anyone here owns an Ouya console? What do you think about it?

I realize many gamers user this console to emulate all kind of games, and Nintendo games are on their lists of emulations.

Do you think that is a bad thing?

I myself wouldn't mind owning one to emulate SNES games on it at all. I think it is pretty cool. SNES on my HD tv :p

queenzelda

Verified Member
Nope, but my sweetie wanted to get one; but I told him that I don't see the point of them getting one since there aren't very many games for it as of yet. :p

Solarees

Verified Member
There are less than a thousand native games for the Ouya as of today. Most of them are poor quality though, that happens with open source anything.
However, emulation is such a big thing on Ouya. You can watch people on Youtube having Ouya setups that include every single game that was released for NES, SNES, N64,PSONE,PSP and the list goes on! It is crazy.

Like Switch Forum!

Advertisements